FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich City 2

avstu

ASTON VILLA - NORWICH CITY

VILLA PARK

15.00, AUGUST 19TH 2017

EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

PRE-MATCH CHAT, LIVE MATCH CHAT AND ANALYSIS.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bruce is still here Saturday, I´ll fear for him. With our current state, we´ll sunk faster than I don´t know what.

Desperate times, wait, it has been several years now, so what´s new ?

Don´t see how we could win this ?

Looking forward to this match,  got my mates season ticket in the lower holte , no doubt we will park the bus.  And at best,  hang on for a nil nil 

fliegetn0.gif

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Good news for Freddy

Gee many thanks man--------made my day Patrick made my day, no need to hit the A45 --which is right out of the way-brill!!

am in Skegness and have been debating when to set out  ---,was dam awful against Hull,

thankful to the weather Gods for the good weather,  should  be sorted now then for all home games---- Magic,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Need the boys to come out firing from the off or the fans will be quickly on the backs of both Bruce and the players.

The worst thing is now - the away fans have turned. Will take a lot to get them back on the side now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Someone needs to hand out sheets of paper for this match  so the fans can make paper aeroplanes to try and get them on the pitch  Well it will be something to do and watch 

fliegetn0.gif

• avstu unpinned this topic

Archived