FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Is Steve Bruce the right man for the job?

Perth Villan

Question:

Your tony Xia, we are 1-0 down at present to reading with a tough home game sat v Norwich. Do you change manager now and give them the rest of the transfer window or do you wait till international break and make a change bearing in mind no time to bring in new blood???

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

Question:

Your tony Xia, we are 1-0 down at present to reading with a tough home game sat v Norwich. Do you change manager now and give them the rest of the transfer window or do you wait till international break and make a change bearing in mind no time to bring in new blood???

Make it now, 10 months, 2 transfer windows, pre-season  and this is what Bruce comes up with ?  Sorry, we know the players can perform, it's why we bought them.  Yet don't use them to their strengths and wonder why we concede goals.  No team in this league is going to be afraid to have a go at us if we are always playing long ball rubbish, as they will know we don't have anyone up top capable of playing that type of game.  Maybe if we had kept Gestede then yes we could do it.

1 hour ago, villagaz711 said:

Question:

If Im Tony Xia the first thing Id do is give myself a slap for hiring that useless cnut. Bruce should be sacked with immediate effect, football has passed him by. He doesnt have a clue how to get a team playing decent football and the days of hoof ball winning games consistently in this league are well and truly over. Sack him now. 

sack him now? i didnt even want him starting, i alwaya said he isnt the man for the job, he hasnt got a clue in modern day football,  he will destroy us if we keep him on much longer, if its not to late already, i only hope x can now see it to before its to late. get rid of the useless pratt.

3 minutes ago, rogerstan said:

sack him now? i didnt even want him starting, i alwaya said he isnt the man for the job, he hasnt got a clue in modern day football,  he will destroy us if we keep him on much longer, if its not to late already, i only hope x can now see it to before its to late. get rid of the useless pratt.

I didnt want him either but he had my support the moment he walked through the door.  

36 minutes ago, rogerstan said:

Sounds like you haven't had the ride lately rodge.  Can I help 

fliegetn0.gif

Modern day football is about creating chances. Players play the ball then move into positions to receive it back. Everything is done to create an opportunity. If you put your team mate into a bad position with a bad pass you fight to get the ball back. AV do not do that. We need a manager and respective coaches to adapt to a better way of playing. I would have thought that John Terry would have brought that with him. Perhaps a manager with an approach to today's football can instill that at VP. Pumping the ball forward and hoping is not a good strategy.

image.jpg

5 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

My comment was very much tongue in cheek, but as you felt the need to pull me on it, I will say this. He has ano fear attitude and no point concentrating on defence when you can't score, adding to that he will play to players strenths, look what he did with benteke. Forget what happened when the new season started cause he was hung out to dry by the so called money ball brigade. He wanted adebayor and we got ayew, he wanted Andros Townsend and we got veretout. The only one f the French Revolution he wanted was gueye and look what happened to him living life at Everton. Plus Sherwood is a big admirer of Andre green and would be used to his full potential.

so for a tongue in cheek I've gave a valid reason to get him back. Add to that sherwood himself has said he'd love to come back. I don't want bruce to go but at the same time I wouldn't say no to Sherwood either.

It was a question ,what the f*ck you on about ,pulling you up ? 

funniest.gif

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Well you've got those saying it as it is  , but described as negative and those saying they are positive and reluctant to criticise Bruce.  If we go 2 down or concede an early lead late on,  the 2 sides could collide 

I did t see any sides colliding ,we must all agree ?

funniest.gif

Archived