FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Is Steve Bruce the right man for the job?

Perth Villan

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

At what ? 

My comment was very much tongue in cheek, but as you felt the need to pull me on it, I will say this. He has ano fear attitude and no point concentrating on defence when you can't score, adding to that he will play to players strenths, look what he did with benteke. Forget what happened when the new season started cause he was hung out to dry by the so called money ball brigade. He wanted adebayor and we got ayew, he wanted Andros Townsend and we got veretout. The only one f the French Revolution he wanted was gueye and look what happened to him living life at Everton. Plus Sherwood is a big admirer of Andre green and would be used to his full potential.

so for a tongue in cheek I've gave a valid reason to get him back. Add to that sherwood himself has said he'd love to come back. I don't want bruce to go but at the same time I wouldn't say no to Sherwood either.

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

30 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

My comment was very much tongue in cheek, but as you felt the need to pull me on it, I will say this. He has ano fear attitude and no point concentrating on defence when you can't score, adding to that he will play to players strenths, look what he did with benteke. Forget what happened when the new season started cause he was hung out to dry by the so called money ball brigade. He wanted adebayor and we got ayew, he wanted Andros Townsend and we got veretout. The only one f the French Revolution he wanted was gueye and look what happened to him living life at Everton. Plus Sherwood is a big admirer of Andre green and would be used to his full potential.

so for a tongue in cheek I've gave a valid reason to get him back. Add to that sherwood himself has said he'd love to come back. I don't want bruce to go but at the same time I wouldn't say no to Sherwood either.

Well said Gaz,  plus he was a lovely  man,  and gave us some good times. Maybe we could get the dream team, Sherwood and Mon. Yes Lol,  I know richyd :biggrin: , no effing chance 

fliegetn0.gif

18 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

On a serious note i do fear that if we dont get a result tonight it could be hostile saturday and especially if we go 1-0 down saturday.

If it goes wrong tonight,  I can see villa fans fighting each other in the away section 

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

If it goes wrong tonight,  I can see villa fans fighting each other in the away section 

lol cause they can be lunatics. i am worried though even at this early stage

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

lol cause they can be lunatics. i am worried though even at this early stage

Well you've got those saying it as it is  , but described as negative and those saying they are positive and reluctant to criticise Bruce.  If we go 2 down or concede an early lead late on,  the 2 sides could collide 

fliegetn0.gif

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

Well you've got those saying it as it is and those saying they are positive and reluctant to criticise Bruce.  If we go 2 down or concede an early lead late on,  the 2 sides could collide 

im still pro bruce but finding it difficult to defend him

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

1 minute ago, villagaz711 said:

im still pro bruce but finding it difficult to defend him

We all want to be pro Bruce, but facts dictate otherwise.  Let's hope he wins us all over 

fliegetn0.gif

Archived