FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Is Steve Bruce the right man for the job?

Perth Villan

4 minutes ago, markymark said:

Can't win really can he!

Who appointed Agnew?, results have rocketed,  Agnew is praised, SB receives little if any credit.

Like I say funny old game.

CEO Keith Wyness appointed Steve Agnew, but he would not have done this against Steve Bruce's wishes. I give credit to SB for letting SA get on with his job. SA's input has definitely improved the quality of our team's play overall and the results that improved play has earned are most welcome. To both SB and SA, I say, Keep up the Good Work !

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, markymark said:

Can't win really can he!

Who appointed Agnew?, results have rocketed,  Agnew is praised, SB receives little if any credit.

Like I say funny old game.

True marky. Fair play to Bruce for asking the board for a good coach.  And fair play to Bruce for taking the advice of him  on board. He needed it lol.  But anyway,  we can only guess what went on. At the moment I am just rejoicing at the dream team of Steve Bruce , Colin Calderwood and last but by no means least,  Steve Agnew xx 

fliegetn0.gif

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Saying that we've played a bit sh*t in the last few matches.  Need to step up a gear against them bastards tomorrow 

As long as we keep churning out the 3 points Pat, that's all that matters. 

Annihilating those fuckers tomorrow for the 3 points would just be the cherry on the cake.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived