FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Is Steve Bruce the right man for the job?

Perth Villan

As I posted to the Cardiff-match tree, I thought Bruce could handle the pressure and make things happen, but after yesterday I really don´t know what to think ! First half of the first game was very good. After that, utter crap. What seems to be the problem mr. Bruce ? Sort it out. I´d give him two games. Two wins that means. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, we all know Bruce will be gone in the not too distant future, plain and simple, Wyness is no fool and can put up with a shocking standard of football if the results are positive, but unfortunately they are not.....result is... Gone before his contract is up.

There will be plenty of volunteers and one day we will get the right fit manager for the players we have, but who knows when.

newcomer10.jpg

2 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

I think he has 2 games to save his job. We have the basis of a very good side. A strong back four, a good keeper. Seemingly a strong midfield (minus a real playmaker) and a very good striker with 2 average back ups and a very good group of youngsters. It really looks like it is SB who is at fault. Personally I would like to see MON back at Villa Park. I think he has the right motivation to drive these guys. If we could get him do you think he would get us back up to the EPL?

No chance would MON come back to Villa Park.  Would he get us promoted?? IMO yes he would and id put a large sum of money on it at the bookies. 

i just cannot figure it out we have players who have proved themselves in both premiership and the championship---albeit not exactly in the prime of youth--but once donning the Claret and Blue shirt they seem to fall apart!!

f.f.s we have proven midfielders give them the chance to play football!!--hoofball to a diminitive striker no matter how good he maybe simply just dont and wont work---thats archaic football and is no longer an integral part of the "Beautiful Game,  john Carew Peter Withe,Andy Lockhead,Sammy Morgan Tony Hateley could hold a ball up----Hogan cannot its not his game neither is he of the physical build to master the required art.

ive said before and will say again  this present "blip"  seemed to correspond with brucey pinching Calderwood from Brighton----justice ehh,?

the next 2 games are i,d say critical,  we have also a carrabo cup game and a tough trip to Bristol--then its the first of the damn international breaks-----if there s no improvement by then i reckon it will be time to call it a day----before  we sink too far into the mire,

the current players are mainly Brucey,s chosen men---its time he was repaid for bringing them to the club,

Good to see ya posting again Carzee lad, hope all is well with you,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

7 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

I think he has 2 games to save his job. We have the basis of a very good side. A strong back four, a good keeper. Seemingly a strong midfield (minus a real playmaker) and a very good striker with 2 average back ups and a very good group of youngsters. It really looks like it is SB who is at fault. Personally I would like to see MON back at Villa Park. I think he has the right motivation to drive these guys. If we could get him do you think he would get us back up to the EPL?

Tony will get my season ticket back if he does 

funniest.gif

Archived