FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Championship

Patrick

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Half time , Derby 4 , Hull 0 ,   now is the time to sit back and hold your lead  for  the 2nd half 

5-0 now , Derby will be up there come the end of season ,  who else , cardiff , middlesbrough ,wolves , maybe us 

fliegetn0.gif

5 minutes ago, Patrick said:

5-0 now , Derby will be up there come the end of season ,  who else , cardiff , middlesbrough ,wolves , maybe us 

When was the last time we won 5-0?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

3 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Ask Larry 

He's gone missing !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

watched Celtic earlier , now watching the Derby match i recorded earlier ,  Curtis Davies just scored with a nice little goal and Andy Weiman also playing well , just as he did at Wolves last season , to reinforce the theory of players playing well once they leave villa , Those 2 will take Derby to the premier league where as John terry and glen whelan , Lansbury , Hogan and Samba  seem to be reinforcing the theory of sign for Villa and start playing sh*t 

fliegetn0.gif

17 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

Ask Larry 

17 hours ago, B6! said:

He's gone missing !!

09/09/2017 : I am here !!!

I have checked my notepad for a 5-0 score and it found nothing, which means AVFC have not won a League game by 5-0 since MON arrived in Season 2006-2007.

We have lost 0-5 three times since then :

Season 2008-2009 : Mar  22  SUN    A    30    Liverpool  0-5    L

Season 2012-2013 : Nov  17  SAT    A    12    Man City   0-5    L

Season 2014-2015 : FEB  01  SUN    A    23    Arsenal    0-5    L

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived