FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Championship

Patrick

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, freddy said:

a good job too--- the only way is up now!!!

yes Freddy , this time next week we could be very close to the top 6 with wins against Norwich and Bristol ,,, panic over then lol 

fliegetn0.gif

3 minutes ago, Patrick said:

yes Freddy , this time next week we could be very close to the top 6 with wins against Norwich and Bristol ,,, panic over then lol 

Ahh now would,nt that be nice-----Come On You Lions-----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Yeah i watched the Blues match on sky tonight , Burton were all over them and deserved the 2-1 win with 2 good well taken goals. Blues look like they will struggle this season unless they can get a few new faces in this week , saying that Darius Vassells cousin Isaac came on for them towards the end and he did look a good player .  He signed for an undisclosed fee last week from luton , what ever they paid it looks a bargain ,  Now i'm not name dropping here , but my sons mates cousin is his agent and he reckons Isaac vassell   is a big Villa fan , 

fliegetn0.gif

14 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

Sack him , that's the answer , easy 

I wouldn't,  well not just yet,  let's see where we are in 2 months.  With snodgrass in the team and kodja returning we should start winning a few games and climb the table.    There is no reason why this squad of players can't get promotion. 

fliegetn0.gif

Archived