FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Championship

Patrick

Thought Leeds looked good---hungry and fit, their new manager spoke well too----reckon they will take some holding back--barring injuries this could well be their season,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 points now behind wolves , Cardiff and Ipswich. Early days but you can't see us pulling that back. As I said last month,  my money is on wolves to win this league. I also wanted Mick McCarthy to replace garde ,but we got Bruce instead.  To get a manager like big Mick now is a fantasy. He is a top manager with a bright future ,  we are a sh*t club going nowhere. 

fliegetn0.gif

24 minutes ago, Patrick said:

8 points now behind wolves , Cardiff and Ipswich. Early days but you can't see us pulling that back. As I said last month,  my money is on wolves to win this league. I also wanted Mick McCarthy to replace garde ,but we got Bruce instead.  To get a manager like big Mick now is a fantasy. He is a top manager with a bright future ,  we are a sh*t club going nowhere. 

If we continue to play like this we could be going down lol

image.jpg

Even at this early stage the table doesn't lie. And with Burton playing blues on Friday night we could be bottom of the league before our match against Norwich kicks off 

fliegetn0.gif

Burton beating blooos 12 minutes to go----looks like we will be rock solid bottom tonight----good goal by Lloyd Dyer to put them 2--1 up,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

11 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

You don't get relegated being bottom in August , 

a good job too--- the only way is up now!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived