Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Forum changes

ae9tte.jpg.042ab420189d6339afdd18600917a

Larry, I have just copied and pasted the above images... 

And here you can see both the font and size options: https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/Dqna

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

10/08/2017 : BT visited today and (so far, so good) have fixed the broadband.

Good,  and I hope you get your image and font size problems sorted soon x 

fliegetn0.gif

3 hours ago, avstu said:

ae9tte.jpg.042ab420189d6339afdd18600917a

Larry, I have just copied and pasted the above images... 

And here you can see both the font and size options: https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/Dqna

The Font and Size areas are blank for me, Stu.

As for copy and paste, you have used an image hosting Site for that, which is the norm for general images. However, for the Prediction League Tables I did Copy from my Desktop and Paste into the post last Season, but I cannot do that now.

Something has changed in my AVF set-up between last Season and now, so can you check my AVF set-up, for posting directly and why the Font and Size boxes do not show.

I have just copied my Avatar from your post but still cannot paste it directly :

You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

AVFC RFC SAFC

This is extremely strange.

Firstly, I never knew you could copy and paste from desktop to website so that's new to me but I will try and find out.

What browser are you using?

I will access your account, later on, tonight when I am home and try and have a look to see what exactly you are seeing.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

11/08/2017 : Stu, My browser is Firefox and I always use Firefox.

P.S. The links at the bottom of the page : 'Home' to 'Mark Site Read' do not work. The same links at the top of the page work normally..

AVFC RFC SAFC

27/08/2017 : Any progress on my AVF Set-up ?

I have two tables ready to post in the Prediction League, Week-04 (from last week) and Week-05, but cannot post them.

Nor do I have the Post Menu Edit Commands for Font and Size ... I keep having to use control characters for formatting. I have just noticed that the Colour Box and Attachments commands are also missing from the Post Menu.

WTF is going on here ?

AVFC RFC SAFC