Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Klein

England Bound! (Finally)

Well that's not fair to say nor is it true but regardless the forum is still here.

I'm just glad that we've been able to keep in touch and that we got the chance to meet ☺☺ and ak, she is doing very well ☺

Amsterdam eh,who you with on yer travels to the uk & Europe? btw try the cafe's in Amsterdam,magic mushy tea & hash space cakes

22 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Amsterdam eh,who you with on yer travels to the uk & Europe? btw try the cafe's in Amsterdam,magic mushy tea & hash space cakes

Just myself and the other half. Not really into that stuff so we skipped that ?? had a great time otherwise though. Beautiful city. Onto Dublin tonight ☺

Just now, Klein said:

Just myself and the other half. Not really into that stuff so we skipped that ?? had a great time otherwise though. Beautiful city. Onto Dublin tonight ☺

aye its all natural & a one off unless yer daft enough on the bevvy:drunk if yer into the seedy stuff try the red light district in the dam,...as for Dublin its very expensive go to kilmainham jail(gaol) its a big part in irish history & independence,guinness factory also temple bar which is the name of the street loads off irish pubs but pricey(tourist trap) found Dublin a bit meh 

13 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

aye its all natural & a one off unless yer daft enough on the bevvy:drunk if yer into the seedy stuff try the red light district in the dam,...as for Dublin its very expensive go to kilmainham jail(gaol) its a big part in irish history & independence,guinness factory also temple bar which is the name of the street loads off irish pubs but pricey(tourist trap) found Dublin a bit meh 

Yeah went to the red light district and I was less than impressed. Girls seemed very disinterested and we're constantly on their phones. Like, do something! I've been advised to stay away from temple bar and was given some other suggestions.  I'm excited

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Yeah went to the red light district and I was less than impressed. Girls seemed very disinterested and we're constantly on their phones. Like, do something! I've been advised to stay away from temple bar and was given some other suggestions.  I'm excited

Ah good stuff temple bar is a rip off,...anyway whats wrong with Scotland tut tut 

Klein, as discussed let me know the dates you are in Brum, i might get you a discount on hotel rooms

5 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Ah good stuff temple bar is a rip off,...anyway whats wrong with Scotland tut tut 

I'm going there last ??

Thanks to our beautiful Anne, my tickets to the match are now sorted!! ?? this is finally happening!!

15 hours ago, Klein said:

I'm going there last ??

well ye better behave our country doesn't tolerate drunken shenanigans by these pesky foreigners coming in:whistle