Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick

profile photo

13 hours ago, Patrick said:

Its nice of you to upload profile photos for people Stu , but  why can't we have the option of doing it ourselves , Like Lucian when i click on the profile photo to change it , i am only given the no photo option , I am not  getting the URL option to add my own , nor is Lucian , and many others i guess if not everybody else

I'm guessing it's some sort of problem with the forum script. Maybe the admin should contact the hosting company.

Everyone should be fine now.

We are due to do a major upgrade this summer - was hoping before the season so just bare with me for now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Everyone should be fine now.

We are due to do a major upgrade this summer - was hoping before the season so just bare with me for now.

sorted. cheers.

9 hours ago, avstu said:

Everyone should be fine now..

• Whats  this gravatar thing Stu
  • Do we have to go on an external website to change a profile photo
  • Mines gone again now and i am not getting the option to add one with a URL

fliegetn0.gif

59 minutes ago, Patrick said:
  • Whats  this gravatar thing Stu
  • Do we have to go on an external website to change a profile photo
  • Mines gone again now and i am not getting the option to add one with a URL

Gravatar is a website that you can sign up to and upload your own profile pic and then whenever you change it you just change on there so it should then change on every website you use it on.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

33 minutes ago, avstu said:

Gravatar is a website that you can sign up to and upload your own profile pic and then whenever you change it you just change on there so it should then change on every website you use it on.

Not sure if its a good idea to have my john terry profile photo on tinder and plenty of fish

fliegetn0.gif

33 minutes ago, avstu said: Gravatar is a website that you can sign up to and upload your own profile pic and then whenever you change it you just change on there so it should then change on every website you use it on.

Not sure if its a good idea to have my john terry profile photo on tinder and plenty of fish

Are you crazy I'd sign up and meet a john terry pic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

Are you crazy I'd sign up and meet a john terry pic emoji23.png

Well I'm free on Friday mate lol , How about Yates in Solihull , They have just opened up a new bar there by the Weatherspoons

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, avstu said:

• Stu , I have been on Gravatar , but it seems too complicated for me , It says i have to have an account on wordpress. com before i can have a profile on gravatar and even then i am not sure how to put a photo on there that would give me a profile photo on here
  • Can you just put another John Terry photo on my profile photo please

fliegetn0.gif