Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick

profile photo

i have had mick macarthy as mine for the past year or 2 , So today i decided to change it . so to delete it i had to select no photo , But now i cant add a new photo because it is stuck on no photo and i can.t seem to change it , can anyone help please  ?

fliegetn0.gif

On 01/07/2017 at 2:47 PM, Patrick said:

i have had mick macarthy as mine for the past year or 2 , So today i decided to change it . so to delete it i had to select no photo , But now i cant add a new photo because it is stuck on no photo and i can.t seem to change it , can anyone help please  ?

What photo you trying to add mate?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

5 minutes ago, avstu said:

What photo you trying to add mate?

I was trying to replace my Mick McCarthy profile photo with a John Terry photo 

fliegetn0.gif

5 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I was trying to replace my Mick McCarthy profile photo with a John Terry photo 

Hows that?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

9 minutes ago, avstu said:

Hows that?

Brilliant mate,  Thank You 

fliegetn0.gif

Stu,  the photo change is good but I  only have half of John Terry's face.   I am still unable to change it myself.  Could you give me instructions please.  

fliegetn0.gif

10 hours ago, Patrick said:

Stu,  the photo change is good but I  only have half of John Terry's face.   I am still unable to change it myself.  Could you give me instructions please.  

Go to your profile and click on your picture and it should give you an option to upload or use a URL mate.

Mellberg_Signature.png

6 hours ago, Lucian Hodoboc said:

It doesn't seem to be working for me either. There's no upload option available.

Untitledprofilephoto.jpg

what picture would you like uploading?

Mellberg_Signature.png

On 12/07/2017 at 7:40 PM, avstu said:

what picture would you like uploading?

Its nice of you to upload profile photos for people Stu , but  why can't we have the option of doing it ourselves , Like Lucian when i click on the profile photo to change it , i am only given the no photo option , I am not  getting the URL option to add my own , nor is Lucian , and many others i guess if not everybody else

fliegetn0.gif