Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Kieren90

Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

6 minutes ago, avstu said:

Hart needs a fresh start whether it be at Aston Villa or somewhere else. He needs a club and manager who will believe in him.

I did hear years ago that he was a Villa fan growing up in Shrewsbury but I have no idea how true that is.

always seems to have a bit of a rapport with The Holte End------ more than other visiting keepers, 

11 minutes ago, freddy said:

always seems to have a bit of a rapport with The Holte End------ more than other visiting keepers, 

Yeah very true. Wasnt sure if that was because he was a closet Villa fan or because of his Birmingham history.

1 hour ago, freddy said:

reckon the first time i saw Joe Hart was an end of season game, and Gabby banged 3 past him?----but he  impressed me with his display and he made a  couple of cracking saves,

I'm pretty sure that  was the first match of the season Fred 

Looks like it a done deal according to Dr Tony's latest tweet

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

I'm pretty sure that  was the first match of the season Fred 

Could well have been Patrick, i just remember  Gabby nabbing 3 and Joe between the sticks----the old grey matter aint what it should be----another senior moment---lol

4 minutes ago, freddy said:

Could well have been Patrick, i just remember  Gabby nabbing 3 and Joe between the sticks----the old grey matter aint what it should be----another senior moment---lol

That's alright mate,, I'm not the full shilling either.  :smartass:

looks like bruce wants old skool grafters in his team

^If they can get us up, why not ? What comes to Hart, no thanks IMO. Yes, he would be a high profile signing, but unfortunately he isn´t very good keeper. Error prone and a bit sad figure nowadays. I´d prefer Johnstone anyday. Well, if Hart happens, he surely needs a fresh start and has point to prove. Let´s see, what lies behind Dr.Tony´s hieroglyphs...

More chance of Tony hart than joe hart!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 07/07/2017 at 10:43 PM, villagaz711 said:

More chance of Tony hart than joe hart!!

Sam Johnstone to renew his loan and will be our number 1 goalkeeper  next season (and England's future number 1}

With  Jonathon walters signing for Burnley ,,,,,,,Crouch is being linked , anyone fancy him (apart from me and abbey clancey)

With  Jonathon walters signing for Burnley ,,,,,,,Crouch is being linked , anyone fancy him (apart from me and abbey clancey)

No thanks lol

7 hours ago, Patrick said:

Good player a few years ago but past it now,  If this is true then looks like Villa are going back to their buying last chance saloon players again.  We should be building a team for the future not for the moment as what seems to be happening with the rumours.....

why wouldn't we want crouch for a year or 2 

^Crouch has the attitude and ability, wouldn´t harm us if he´d come for 1-2 seasons scoring 10-15 goals/season, which he still is capable of. We have a good core, still need 2-3 additions and goalkeeper, more tried experience has never harmed anyone.

Crouch only started to score goals when he left the Villa and personally I think he has had his day.

I would rather Benteke returned.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Crouch didn't really get a decent run out when he was here last, would welcome him back but I think it's highly unlikely. Think he's more likely to reunite with Redknapp at Blues I'm afraid. 

Crouch....with anything would be a bit part player at best. No way would he dislodge Kodjia or to be fair Hogan or McCormack. Signing him would be a plan B scenario. I'm more interested in the new formation cause I'd Bruce opts for 3 at the back, I see no game time for grealish or adomah.

Looks like Sam Johnstone is very close to signing. 

Looks like Gareth Barry is going to West Brom and Tommy Elphick is going to the Blues