FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

irish_villain

I did not want city to win, but seeing the look on the fans faces brought a tear to my eye.

I can only imagine that type of elation, and the feeling is made even more poignant because I see no chance I ever feel that feeling in my life. Depressing day.

Aaah, poor Raymond.

I'm going to put on the 1957 FA cup final as I tackle the ironing in a bid to cheer myself up. Desperate times.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaah, poor Raymond.

I'm going to put on the 1957 FA cup final as I tackle the ironing in a bid to cheer myself up. Desperate times.

I like to watch the coca cola semi against Tranmere on, not our greatest achievement but i was in the holte and the difference in emotions ending in elation was amazing.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

The title was Man U's to lose this season, and their game against everton was when the tide turned in Citehs favour!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The title was Man U's to lose this season, and their game against everton was when the tide turned in Citehs favour!!

I have no doubt United will be back on top of the table next season - when they use their new kit as a tablecloth...

mufctablecloth.jpg

2426f5x.png

Larry-AV 07 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

I've said before that I've got no complaints about MON's record at AVFC and stand by that.

He will do good for Sunderland, as he did good for AVFC and all the Clubs he has managed.

I shall be comparing the EPL records of AVFC and Sunderland from now on (a mini league) and will Post it here at the end of the Season.

How can I add an attachment to a Post ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

With today's win for West Ham, we now know the make up of next year's premiership.

Would have liked to have seen Blackpool back but still much easier for me to get to West Ham than Blackpool.

2426f5x.png

Manchester City, in the third year since Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi's ruling family bought the club and began to pour in money to acquire a team capable of winning the Premier League, lost £197m, the greatest financial loss in the history of football.

financial fair play should sort em out #clutchesatstraws

Archived