FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

irish_villain

I think as far as Liverpool Fans are concerned they come across with a "we are better and bigger than you" attitude, its one of the reasons i hate Liverpool as a club with a passion i only normally reserve for SHA.

But having said that i think Morerattled is a bit more grounded, and i am pretty sure i owe him an apology for a recent outburst of mine!

But i agree with Skyba that Carroll is so far from being a world class player that the light from a world class player would take 50 million years to reach him!! He was a poor poor panic buy !!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why because I dont accept that Carroll is a great player?? I agree he made the difference in the final but they way Liverpool were playing incouldnhave made the difference but that in no way makes him a top player. He had half a decent season with Newcastle and has failed to perform for you at all this season apart from a couple games this season.

And the fact that Liverpool are a bigge club than us doesn't mean they're a big club. And I wasn't talking about this season in respect to the bigger club remark what I was pointing out was that when we had downing villa were easily on par to where Liverpool are now and there's no getting away from that.

at one point this season I more or less gave up on Andy, but slowly he has shown enough potential for me to want him to still be a Liverpool player next season

as for your comment on when downing first joined your club and the similar standings in league performance I accept are comparably but the point I raised on fans expectations and media scrutiny imho are valid as I've seen it with numerous players to grace the Anfield turf

no appology needed Loyalvillan, It's always hard to judge a persons character on a internet forum especially when you couldn't care less for the attitude you've come across when lookin at how Liverpool fans display a superiority

at one point this season I more or less gave up on Andy, but slowly he has shown enough potential for me to want him to still be a Liverpool player next season

as for your comment on when downing first joined your club and the similar standings in league performance I accept are comparably but the point I raised on fans expectations and media scrutiny imho are valid as I've seen it with numerous players to grace the Anfield turf

no appology needed Loyalvillan, It's always hard to judge a persons character on a internet forum especially when you couldn't care less for the attitude you've come across when lookin at how Liverpool fans display a superiority

I think when we signed downing our expectations were as high as yours we were expecting good cup runs and a push for top 4 every season which we had been doing under mon. I think it's all too easy to forget what we achieved and our clubs standing under o'neill when you see where we are now.

As for media scrutiny I don't think that's the case if anything the media is biased in your favour. You have that dick Hansen on bbc and t**t head Thompson on sky, you've always got someone fighting your corner who usually never calls it right because they're too blinded by their faith and support

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

see your point about expectations, the media isn't hansen and thompson tho, especially thompson he gets the p*ss ripped almost as much as that cabbage merson next to him

I am right about media scrutiny being more intense, so we will have to agree to disagree

end of the day we are all on the same page that downing isn't good enough and hasn't performed upto the standards when he was villas player of the season, he was player of the season last year wan he?

see your point about expectations, the media isn't hansen and thompson tho, especially thompson he gets the p*ss ripped almost as much as that cabbage merson next to him

I am right about media scrutiny being more intense, so we will have to agree to disagree

end of the day we are all on the same page that downing isn't good enough and hasn't performed upto the standards when he was villas player of the season, he was player of the season last year wan he?

Yeah but he was player of the season in our second worst season in recent history only beaten to the title of the worst by this season so that kinda speaks for itself

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Barton is a w**ker !!!!!!!

Lol he did lose it a little lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Phaaassaaaaaaaaa utd are gunna nick the title LMFAO

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived