FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

irish_villain

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because you can't

You mentioned more than once how we're shite which doesn't need mentioning as we know this. You said that downing couldn't handle it at a bigger club as to say you're some sort of super club when if you look at it you're in a worse league position than we were when we signed downing and we also had the trips to wembley yet when this is mentioned you ignore it because to refuse to accept that Liverpool aren't the club from the 80's.

Also saying that someone is being biased just becuse they feel one of your players is poor is a bit of a joke to be honest, i bet half of Liverpool fans would probably agree with me about carroll anyway.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

downing hasn't raised his game at a bigger club, which Liverpool is compared to villa, superclub is your words once again not mine

far more pressure playing for Liverpool add in the weight of expectation from the many fans that you dislike and the media scrutiny shines more brightly on us than at other clubs like yourselves

downing hasn't raised his game at a bigger club, which Liverpool is compared to villa, superclub is your words once again not mine

far more pressure playing for Liverpool add in the weight of expectation from the many fans that you dislike and the media scrutiny shines more brightly on us than at other clubs like yourselves

Hahahahahhahshshahahahahaa I'm not even gunna comment on this especially the media part. Delusions of grandeur comes to mind, liverpool are no longer a big club which means they're the other clubs along with us spurs newcastle everton etc and i'm not judging this on current form but on potential and where they should be competing and unfortunately for you lot you're not amongst the top clubs.

I'm going now to relax I'm knackered after work, it's that thing that people in other cities do instead of ringing cars. Lol sorry I had to get a scouse joke in.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

finding it difficult to restrain myself to not mock you, enjoy your night licking windows

Enjoy yours Robbin old ladies. Just make sure you don't run too fast the friction may melt your shell suit. :)

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

If you look at he facts Liverpool are a bigger club than us, they have won more trophies and had a better season than us.

I do think that they paid over the top for Andy Carroll and Downing but having watched the cup final at the week end he did make a big difference when he came on by scoring a great goal and having anothe effort saved by Cech.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

just wanna make it clear in no way do I want to come onto a Villa forum and diss the club you lot love and I don't feel comfortable in saying that Liverpool is a bigger club implying that I'm lording the fact over yers, find it a little wankerish but it really is hard work havin a discussion with skyba

just wanna make it clear in no way do I want to come onto a Villa forum and diss the club you lot love and I don't feel comfortable in saying that Liverpool is a bigger club implying that I'm lording the fact over yers, find it a little wankerish but it really is hard work havin a discussion with skyba

Why because I dont accept that Carroll is a great player?? I agree he made the difference in the final but they way Liverpool were playing incouldnhave made the difference but that in no way makes him a top player. He had half a decent season with Newcastle and has failed to perform for you at all this season apart from a couple games this season.

And the fact that Liverpool are a bigge club than us doesn't mean they're a big club. And I wasn't talking about this season in respect to the bigger club remark what I was pointing out was that when we had downing villa were easily on par to where Liverpool are now and there's no getting away from that.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived