FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

irish_villain

Liverpool are now sitting in no mans land, a Top team in demise who are trying to stall the fall from grace buy spending big, but has the money been spent well?? Downing (one good season at Villa = 20 million) Carroll (1 good EPL season at N'Castle = 50 million) Henderson (a prospect and nothing more = 20 million) thats 90 million on players i honestly believe are not worth more that 40 to 50 million combined!

King Kenny is your biggest down fall right now as he has no clue on tactics and football know how! he is a motivator, a figure head if you will of the history of LFC!

But i am bias in the fact i have a hatred of Liverpool that only rivals that of SHA!!

See I'm not that bias but I get really annoyed with Liverpool fans thinking they're a big club because they're liverpool and only that but us villa fans state that we also have a history that was only rivalled by then up until the prem years and it gets brushed aside and we're a small club. Lol

I said the same to an arsenal fan the other day, he was taking the p*ss out of the villa and I said well the villa and the arsenal are at the same level, he said how. So I replied the f*ck all you've won is exactly the same as the f*ck all we've won difference is your f*ck all is more of a dissapointment than ours lol. No arguing with that really is there

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when did carrolls price jump to 50m? good point on not gettin value in the market tho. think everyone in the world of football understands Liverpool can generate more money than villa, so all this comparing yourselves with us and skyba mouthing off that arsenal is the same as villa is simply not worth subscribing to and It's almost childish reasoning.

how did newcastle become 1 game away from potentially finishing in the CL, wise spending and the team gelling. We could all take a leaf out of their book

the grandest statement I've said is that Liverpool will take a few years to even compete for 4th spot, the goal this year was to finish 4th and we failed badly.

so easy to play safe unattractive football to just stay in the prem, glad Kenny is the complete opposite

Morerattled, I agree Liverpool are a well supported club and generate big money abroad because of the success you have had in the 80's and Champions league. The problem I have with Liverpool is you have delusional fans who think that you will be ready to challenge the likes of Man City and Man Utd again which is totally untrue the nearest rivals you have now are Spurs/Chelsea maybe Newcastle if they keep buying and not sell off players. Villa are currently a team in decline as we have quite a number of average players and a very poor Manager the thing is though if Learner was to follow the model of what Newcastle then we could start to compete with Liverpool and Spurs because Liverpool don't have many exceptional players apart from probably Suarez most the players you have are punching above their weight or are declining like Gerrard for example. If Villa can get some money together and build on our youth with some good quality premiership players instead of the likes of Hutton and Heskey we can stop to compete in the top 6 again.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

so what if fans are clinging on to past glories and get on yer tits for not realising or admiting to not being at the level of several other teams atm. I've got me head screwed on about the situation and have reasonable expectations and aims for the next few years

can't think of any player this season that has punched above his weight, most haven't even reached their previous club levels. Suraez has room to improve

skrtel has been reliable and come on alot this year with his partnership with agger

so what if fans are clinging on to past glories and get on yer tits for not realising or admiting to not being at the level of several other teams atm. I've got me head screwed on about the situation and have reasonable expectations and aims for the next few years

can't think of any player this season that has punched above his weight, most haven't even reached their previous club levels. Suraez has room to improve

skrtel has been reliable and come on alot this year with his partnership with agger

Lol you've got your gear screwed on?? You took 1 and a half fairly above average performances from Carroll as a sign that he's becomming some sort of world beater. I know Liverpool fans are looking to justify the 50m but come on the lad is never going to be anywhere near a world class footballer and will go down in history as possible the most expensive average player in the world.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

I'm guessing your about 15 years old or some sort of wanna be troll, maybe both

Wtf, you come on this site saying you're respectful but then disrespect the villa (on a villa forum) and then when I mention the fact that carroll is nowhere near as good as you scouse have come to think over the last 135 minutes of football you react like that. Lol Also I've actually stuck up for you in the past and you disrespect my opinion like that.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Wtf, you come on this site saying you're respectful but then disrespect the villa (on a villa forum) and then when I mention the fact that carroll is nowhere near as good as you scouse have come to think over the last 135 minutes of football you react like that. Lol Also I've actually stuck up for you in the past and you disrespect my opinion like that.

Once a mickey always a mickey.

P.S. Where's my alloys ???

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

have i mentioned 135 minutes of football? no. Carroll has improved sinced he realised the Newcastle fans don't give a sh*t about him anymore

have i mentioned world class? no.

show me the disrespect I've shown towards villa that's anythin worse than whats already said by members on this site

I can see lots of pop shots towards liverpool, myself, kenny dalglish, scousers, so what

not that I'm arsed but I said relatively respectfull, as if an opposition fan is gonna come on here and suck up to villa when there is nothin to admire from this seasons campaign

have i mentioned 135 minutes of football? no. Carroll has improved sinced he realised the Newcastle fans don't give a sh*t about him anymore

have i mentioned world class? no.

show me the disrespect I've shown towards villa that's anythin worse than whats already said by members on this site

I can see lots of pop shots towards liverpool, myself, kenny dalglish, scousers, so what

not that I'm arsed but I said relatively respectfull, as if an opposition fan is gonna come on here and suck up to villa when there is nothin to admire from this seasons campaign

Not even gunna bother, if you can't see how you disrespect the villa then there's no point in trying to explain.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived