Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Is avillafan still your no.1?

2 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

I enjoy the variety a Forum can give you. What pisses me off is the negativity and not accepting that we all have differing opinions. If you don't like what someone says then so be it, but don't be abusive. I have fallen into this mode on a couple of occasions and thought is it really worth it. Then I read something really funny or something informative and then I realize that avillafan is needed. I feel that I have a mateship with some of you guys and I've never even met you. I hope avillafan continues.   

I can confirm that we will be continuing. We have decided to give it this season and see how we go. None of us wants to see this place go especially me who has put so much time and effort it to making this place somewhere people like.

The main website - with content - pretty much runs itself. I have to contribute a lot more since the loss of Anne and I do need to recruit more new fresh writers. I am also in a conversation with someone that will see us offer a podcast. Although it won't be our own it will be one that is featured on our website that sees both the website and podcast benefit.

We do however need you - our regulars to contribute and help us keep the forum and get it as active as possible again. If you want to see things change or added on the forum - you need to let me know because If I don't know about it - I can't do anything about it.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

22 hours ago, avstu said:

I can confirm that we will be continuing. We have decided to give it this season and see how we go. None of us wants to see this place go especially me who has put so much time and effort it to making this place somewhere people like.

The main website - with content - pretty much runs itself. I have to contribute a lot more since the loss of Anne and I do need to recruit more new fresh writers. I am also in a conversation with someone that will see us offer a podcast. Although it won't be our own it will be one that is featured on our website that sees both the website and podcast benefit.

We do however need you - our regulars to contribute and help us keep the forum and get it as active as possible again. If you want to see things change or added on the forum - you need to let me know because If I don't know about it - I can't do anything about it.

Great news AV. Looking forward to another great year of avillafan.

image.jpg