Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Newcastle 2 Aston Villa 0

80 posts in this topic

Newcastle - Aston Villa

PRE MATCH, LIVE MATCH AND POST MATCH CHAT.

THE EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

MONDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2017

ST JAMES PARK PARK

KICK OFF: 20.00

 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

feck me, i can see this one far enough. Stayin in Sunderland. i may get plenty of drink in beforehand to ease the pain

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its live on Sky too----not a good prospect!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be working thank god, gonna say 4-0 geordies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comfortable win for Newcastle.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's our worst scoreline defeat as I think this game is going to beat it.....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see it , but can't rule it out ,. Its a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves once said. Blackburn and wolves have both won at St James Park this season and both are below us in the league . Although we are desperate for points , there is not so much pressure on us in this game , we are expected to loose. Therefore I am going for 1-0 to the Villa 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going for a 1-1 draw.

Cant go to the game due to work restrictions

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Patrick said:

Can't see it , but can't rule it out ,. Its a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves once said. Blackburn and wolves have both won at St James Park this season and both are below us in the league . Although we are desperate for points , there is not so much pressure on us in this game , we are expected to loose. Therefore I am going for 1-0 to the Villa 

I've been thinking the same thing Pat, I'd put it down to me being rather ill and an eternal optimist but I'll go with your prediction 1-0 to the Villa.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, B6! said:

I am going for a 1-1 draw.

Cant go to the game due to work restrictions

 

And when you say work restrictions you mean chores at home that are more appealing than Villa ATM. Haha.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, avstu said:

And when you say work restrictions you mean chores at home that are more appealing than Villa ATM. Haha.

No lol, I amat a trade show dinner 🍺🍺🍺

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We seem to crumble under pressure, onus is on Newcastle to win, maybe this will help the players?

2-1 Villa

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, B6! said:

No lol, I amat a trade show dinner 🍺🍺🍺

Haha. I am at a gig. Happy with the fact that I don't have to watch it. I know I never have to watch a game but can't help it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avstu said:

Haha. I am at a gig. Happy with the fact that I don't have to watch it. I know I never have to watch a game but can't help it.

You watch us win lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EFL1 (Championship), Monday 20/02/2017 : Newcastle United v Aston Villa, KO 20:00 hours, SKY.

Prediction, made on 18/02/2017 (today) : Newcastle United 0-1 Aston Villa

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saturday afternoon 3.00pm  dull dismal and very overcast---and no Villa----it just dont seem right!!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, freddy said:

saturday afternoon 3.00pm  dull dismal and very overcast---and no Villa----it just dont seem right!!!!

Ah but at least you can enjoy this saturday ... lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Zeewulf said:

Ah but at least you can enjoy this saturday ... lol

Nice one man --forgot about that-----lol:biggrin:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, freddy said:

saturday afternoon 3.00pm  dull dismal and very overcast---and no Villa----it just dont seem right!!!!

Gorgeous clear skies down here Freddy, bought the wife a summerhouse this week and been sat in there in a tee shirt this afternoon sweating cobs....summerhouse my arse, come summer it'll only be any good as a sauna.

Its meant to be getting hotter the next few days....I got to say this global warming malarkey has its plus points.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Gorgeous clear skies down here Freddy, bought the wife a summerhouse this week and been sat in there in a tee shirt this afternoon sweating cobs....summerhouse my arse, come summer it'll only be any good as a sauna.

Its meant to be getting hotter the next few days....I got to say this global warming malarkey has its plus points.

A tee shirt? clear skies  in february!!! thats unheard of man am jealous---enjoy them Gods golden rays and send a couple up to the Midlands,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off work this week so looking forward to watching the match at home drinking cans

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another televised away game-------Come On VILLA  beat em and give us something to shout about.----its 2 home games next-----mind that means nothing after the last 2, 

 lets see some Desire Pride Passion and Purpose------its about time, 

 VTID-----

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0