Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Newcastle 2 Aston Villa 0

80 posts in this topic

Newcastle - Aston Villa

PRE MATCH, LIVE MATCH AND POST MATCH CHAT.

THE EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

MONDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2017

ST JAMES PARK PARK

KICK OFF: 20.00

feck me, i can see this one far enough. Stayin in Sunderland. i may get plenty of drink in beforehand to ease the pain

its live on Sky too----not a good prospect!!

I'll be working thank god, gonna say 4-0 geordies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comfortable win for Newcastle.

What's our worst scoreline defeat as I think this game is going to beat it.....

Can't see it , but can't rule it out ,. Its a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves once said. Blackburn and wolves have both won at St James Park this season and both are below us in the league . Although we are desperate for points , there is not so much pressure on us in this game , we are expected to loose. Therefore I am going for 1-0 to the Villa 

I am going for a 1-1 draw.

Cant go to the game due to work restrictions

8 hours ago, Patrick said:

Can't see it , but can't rule it out ,. Its a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves once said. Blackburn and wolves have both won at St James Park this season and both are below us in the league . Although we are desperate for points , there is not so much pressure on us in this game , we are expected to loose. Therefore I am going for 1-0 to the Villa 

I've been thinking the same thing Pat, I'd put it down to me being rather ill and an eternal optimist but I'll go with your prediction 1-0 to the Villa.

22 hours ago, B6! said:

I am going for a 1-1 draw.

Cant go to the game due to work restrictions

And when you say work restrictions you mean chores at home that are more appealing than Villa ATM. Haha.

12 hours ago, avstu said:

And when you say work restrictions you mean chores at home that are more appealing than Villa ATM. Haha.

No lol, I amat a trade show dinner 🍺🍺🍺

We seem to crumble under pressure, onus is on Newcastle to win, maybe this will help the players?

2-1 Villa

14 hours ago, B6! said:

No lol, I amat a trade show dinner 🍺🍺🍺

Haha. I am at a gig. Happy with the fact that I don't have to watch it. I know I never have to watch a game but can't help it.

2 hours ago, avstu said:

Haha. I am at a gig. Happy with the fact that I don't have to watch it. I know I never have to watch a game but can't help it.

You watch us win lol

EFL1 (Championship), Monday 20/02/2017 : Newcastle United v Aston Villa, KO 20:00 hours, SKY.

Prediction, made on 18/02/2017 (today) : Newcastle United 0-1 Aston Villa

saturday afternoon 3.00pm  dull dismal and very overcast---and no Villa----it just dont seem right!!!!

28 minutes ago, freddy said:

saturday afternoon 3.00pm  dull dismal and very overcast---and no Villa----it just dont seem right!!!!

Ah but at least you can enjoy this saturday ... lol

21 minutes ago, Zeewulf said:

Ah but at least you can enjoy this saturday ... lol

Nice one man --forgot about that-----lol:biggrin:

4 hours ago, freddy said:

Gorgeous clear skies down here Freddy, bought the wife a summerhouse this week and been sat in there in a tee shirt this afternoon sweating cobs....summerhouse my arse, come summer it'll only be any good as a sauna.

Its meant to be getting hotter the next few days....I got to say this global warming malarkey has its plus points.

11 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Gorgeous clear skies down here Freddy, bought the wife a summerhouse this week and been sat in there in a tee shirt this afternoon sweating cobs....summerhouse my arse, come summer it'll only be any good as a sauna.

Its meant to be getting hotter the next few days....I got to say this global warming malarkey has its plus points.

A tee shirt? clear skies  in february!!! thats unheard of man am jealous---enjoy them Gods golden rays and send a couple up to the Midlands,

Off work this week so looking forward to watching the match at home drinking cans

Yet another televised away game-------Come On VILLA  beat em and give us something to shout about.----its 2 home games next-----mind that means nothing after the last 2, 

lets see some Desire Pride Passion and Purpose------its about time, 

VTID-----