Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dimitri

Celebrity Death list 2017

Just now, Dimitri said:

my fingers will be crossed for piers morgan:biggrin:,..good shout with billy Connelly he isn't keeping to well

Yeah, Piers Morgan is more I hope, REALLY dislike the guy, smary pr*ck imo.

There were too many members of the royal family for me to choose from, so they got a pass.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Probably too late to vote but I would like to nominate the pompous judges on dragons den. There are 5 for a start.

1 hour ago, tattooedvillain said:

Probably too late to vote but I would like to nominate the pompous judges on dragons den. There are 5 for a start.

no not too late mate,...I don't know who they are in dragons den get the 5 names posted,and good luck

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Well I Looked on the web and there were 15 judges in all ,Dimitri, don't watch the programme myself as they all like to take the pee out of various people doing their best with what they have.                                                                                                         My nominations are Mick Jagger  (not in dragons den ).                                                         H.R.H  Prince Charles. (not in dragons den either ).                                                    Duncan Bannatyne  (dragons den ).                                                                     Deborah "can't dance " Meaden (dragons den).                                              Barbara "get out of my pab " Windsor .                                                                       I think Kelly Hoppen is too young at 57.      Can I just say , these are all my nominations and not Aaron Ramsey 's !!!

41 minutes ago, tattooedvillain said:

Well I Looked on the web and there were 15 judges in all ,Dimitri, don't watch the programme myself as they all like to take the pee out of various people doing their best with what they have.                                                                                                         My nominations are Mick Jagger  (not in dragons den ).                                                         H.R.H  Prince Charles. (not in dragons den either ).                                                    Duncan Bannatyne  (dragons den ).                                                                     Deborah "can't dance " Meaden (dragons den).                                              Barbara "get out of my pab " Windsor .                                                                       I think Kelly Hoppen is too young at 57.      Can I just say , these are all my nominations and not Aaron Ramsey 's !!!

cheers good man,....

1. prince charles

2. mick jagger

3. Deborah meaden

4. Duncan ballantyne

5. babara windsor

its been a pretty poor year for celebs snuffing it,compared to last year,some big names died in 2016,...aaron ramsey better get his shooting boots back on in the 17/18 season lol

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:27 PM, SJP50 said:

The Queen

Bruce Forsyth

Michael Schumacher

John 'Ozzy' Osbourne

Joan Collins

well done mate,RIP Bruce forsyth 89 y/o

11pts death pts

after 31st of December could admins lock this thread please?! thank you

celeb death list 2018 now up,get yer predictions posted!!

Hi Dimitri, I was wondering if you were" Grim Reaping" this year. It gives me something to look forward 

to now Christmas is over.(Or shall I wait another day for twelfth night ! ) I was considering using the 

same "team"as before ,but having given it a bit of thought, I shall use one of my substitutes, so here is the 

list for 2018.

Deborah Meaden

H.R.H.Prince Charlies 

Ann Widdecombe

Barbara Windsor ,(is she royal too ? )

Sir Mick Jagger

best wishes to all the villogers for the new year.

4 hours ago, tattooedvillain said:

Hi Dimitri, I was wondering if you were" Grim Reaping" this year. It gives me something to look forward 

to now Christmas is over.(Or shall I wait another day for twelfth night ! ) I was considering using the 

same "team"as before ,but having given it a bit of thought, I shall use one of my substitutes, so here is the 

list for 2018.

Deborah Meaden

H.R.H.Prince Charlies 

Ann Widdecombe

Barbara Windsor ,(is she royal too ? )

Sir Mick Jagger

best wishes to all the villogers for the new year.

good man but you have posted this in last years death list#

here is the link for this yrs,please post in here ;-)

06/01/2018 : Thread Locked, use the 2018 'Celebrity Death List' from now on.

AVFC RFC SAFC