FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wolverhampton Wanderers

The Aston Villan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

making 10 changes at old trafford when there really was a half decent chance to take a point wont help ur case either... thinking of burnley? they still win u achieve nothing... if come the end of the season u go down by 1 point, then u have to look back at tonights game and think... what if we gave it a go?? what confidence does that give ur first teamers...

i like Mick McCarthy as an irish lad but that is not great management... we seen our own gaffer make a decision simular to that last season and we didnt win again for near enough the rest of the season.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

As Mick himself once said I think his arse is in the bacon slicer now but I have a bit of sympathy for him , they have a couple of injuries and he wanted to rest a few .

Man Utd do it all the time its just they have a squad to do it and they wouldn't make that much changes .

Still it was probably a bad idea and if they don't beat Burnley it will really look bad .

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

The other thing is the scenario of Wolves fighting a relegation battle & one of their relegation rivals (lets say Bolton)plays a team like Man utd & man utd put out a weakened team cos they have say a CL semi to play & Bolton win, Mccarthy will have no argument cos of what he did last night.

avfc.jpg
Eh? Laughin because of where we are? When in the one post i clearly said we will stay up because we have a young squad, sorry but have the rules in the Premiership changed? I thought it was the bottom 3 that went down, not the bottom 4 :thumbsup:

:whistling:

2h3ottt.jpg

:lolthumb:

Rocksteady FC

GT: BigZombieMonkey
The other thing is the scenario of Wolves fighting a relegation battle & one of their relegation rivals (lets say Bolton)plays a team like Man utd & man utd put out a weakened team cos they have say a CL semi to play & Bolton win, Mccarthy will have no argument cos of what he did last night.

This is true, and echoes the sentiments of Scouse from the Front Room, who seems pretty angry about the whole situation despite not supporting Wolves! He's even speculating about McCarthy in the sack race, and he sounds like he doesn't have much support for Wolves at the weekend. He'd do well on this board!

I know the about £42 :S i was there? I spent near enough £80 that night just to watch the reserves then get stuck in traffic till 2 in the morning.

Just because Aston Villa are winning lol, dont you do that most years? then slip up after xmas?

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

Listen, i would love Wolves to do well, i would love to get back to that era of the 70's & 80's when there were 5 West Midlands teams in the top flight, Wolves had got 2 back to back wins & everything else aside i just cannot understand why you wouldnt wanna keep that team spirit up by having a go at Man utd, i think it was a defeatist attitude to change the team as McCarthy did & i think he will have lost Wolves alot of sympathy

avfc.jpg

Archived