FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wolverhampton Wanderers

The Aston Villan

Yes, but you're writing, not speaking.

Anyway... not sure about Wolves 'should' be winning on Wednesday. Yes, the Chief Toad is supposed to be playing the 'kids' but I won't be surprised if there's a few regulars in there too because Ferguson won't want to lose or draw; only a win is on his mind. United have the best squad depth in the league and we'll see how strong their squad is come Wednesday but hopefully Wolves still turn them over. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see you having the Villa badge as your avatar. :thumbsup:

Your defence should be able to handle Owen I imagine - he's not the same player he used to be and won't be too much of a threat anymore. Rooney has been their star man so far this season who's been getting them a lot of goals and seems to have filled Ronaldo's boots and is not in somebody else's shadow anymore. What's the 411 with Keogh? I've heard a couple of Wolves fans slating him saying he can't finish in front of goal etc...

Nice to see you having the Villa badge as your avatar. :thumbsup:

Your defence should be able to handle Owen I imagine - he's not the same player he used to be and won't be too much of a threat anymore. Rooney has been their star man so far this season who's been getting them a lot of goals and seems to have filled Ronaldo's boots and is not in somebody else's shadow anymore. What's the 411 with Keogh? I've heard a couple of Wolves fans slating him saying he can't finish in front of goal etc...

I got made to have the Villa badge as me avatar.

Yeah but Rooney wont play tho will he :D

Mate Keogh is NOT a Premiership player, he's League One at best! And im not being over the top but he is sh*t when it comes to putting the ball in the back of the net. He had a great chance against Blackburn last week with his right foot but no, he has to take an extra touch and knock it to his left! Then he gets the ball took of him and leads to Blackburn getting a goal. Just like today, he had a really great chance of getting a goal but no, he has to have an extra touch, but this time it fell to Dave Edwards and he scored.

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

Mate who scored the inner against you lot for Utd? was it a young kid who came on and made his league debut? Ahh yes thats right.

Kightly = was out for 6 months

Seb = was out for 1 month

Foley = was out for 3 weeks

Maihoffer = only juat joined

Hanheman = doesnt play every week, just like nearly everyone else.

No Utd team is weak, 1st team,2nd team,3rd team, they will all give you problems! Plus Micheal Owen,Micheal Carrick,Nani and Garry Nevile were playing! So next time you want to take the mick out of the Wolves, do some research first.

We should of won that game, Fabio is a cheating c*nt, so he's going to fit in well with the rest of the Utd players.

I now have the United 'fans' saying they out song us and out played us lmao. How can they say that,really?

We sang fom the start the end, with these songs. Once upon a time there was a tavern,This grounds to big for you,My garden shed,We are Wolves,Super Mick McCarthy,1-0 and you still dont sing,You'll all soon be City fans.

They out played us? They had to foul us to get the ball of us. Fabio is in the wrong game, he should be playing Rugby.

Lets see how Villa do when they play Utd.

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

Mate who scored the inner against you lot for Utd? was it a young kid who came on and made his league debut? Ahh yes thats right.

Kightly = was out for 6 months

Seb = was out for 1 month

Foley = was out for 3 weeks

Maihoffer = only juat joined

Hanheman = doesnt play every week, just like nearly everyone else.

No Utd team is weak, 1st team,2nd team,3rd team, they will all give you problems! Plus Micheal Owen,Micheal Carrick,Nani and Garry Nevile were playing! So next time you want to take the mick out of the Wolves, do some research first.

We should of won that game, Fabio is a cheating c*nt, so he's going to fit in well with the rest of the Utd players.

I now have the United 'fans' saying they out song us and out played us lmao. How can they say that,really?

We sang fom the start the end, with these songs. Once upon a time there was a tavern,This grounds to big for you,My garden shed,We are Wolves,Super Mick McCarthy,1-0 and you still dont sing,You'll all soon be City fans.

They out played us? They had to foul us to get the ball of us. Fabio is in the wrong game, he should be playing Rugby.

Lets see how Villa do when they play Utd.

You can make all the excuses you want, you still lost to a second-string team.

Archived