FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wolverhampton Wanderers

The Aston Villan

You reakon you dont need forwards? Ebanks-Blake for me wont be anything more than a championship striker and i have a feeling you could struggle here.

Plus your side is so inconsistant. Any other season and theres noway in hell Wolves would still be top of the league.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will be

1.Wolves

2.Sheff Utd

Play offs = Cardiff

Errrrrm yeah a striker but someone from Arsenal or Machester United, Like that lad who scored against Villa and Sunderland that would be goooooooooooooooooood!

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

Only team that would stay up in my opinion is Reading. The reason they haven't won the league is because they still have too many premiership players in their squad. The Championship needs players who battle, which is the reason we struggle in cups when we meet a championship side. Whereas, the premiership is more technical.

We will stay up, last time we went up way back in 2003 we wasnt ready! Sir Jack didnt give us any money what so ever so how was we going to stay in the division? BUT this season we have a young team who want to do well and win things plus we have been promised £30million a season by Steve Morgan :) and already looking at new players for next year!

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

Archived