FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wolverhampton Wanderers

The Aston Villan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolveslad4life :P

Yeah we look dead cet for promotion :), When we go up we will need a CM who can controll at the back but also score a few goals aswell and he MUST have premierleague experiance :) and we're aiming for mid table finnish :) with the team we've got we can do it!

We'reTheWolvesOhYesWeAreTheWolves

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

Because we're Wolverhampton Wanderes :P nah because we been promised £30mill a season :) if we can go out and by a CM and a ST who is equiped for the prem then we can do it

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

• 2 weeks later...

That was a harsh loss last night. I still can't get over Wolves not capatilising on a 10 men Birmingham after carsley got sent off. Still you are 5 points clear right? last games should be nerve wracking if you can't grab a few points in the next couple of games.

Rocksteady FC

GT: BigZombieMonkey

We're 2points clear but who cares if we lost against Birmingham with 10 men? Because i dont, All that matters is we are top of the league and clear at the top :) we got Southampton,Derby and QPR next, IF we win all those games then we are up :D :D :D

MCcarthyMorganMoxey

PremierDingle.png

We're 2points clear but who cares if we lost against Birmingham with 10 men? Because i dont, All that matters is we are top of the league and clear at the top :) we got Southampton,Derby and QPR next, IF we win all those games then we are up :D :D :D

Yeah still a great position, just felt that a win against birmingham would have sealed the top spot for you lads.

Rocksteady FC

GT: BigZombieMonkey

Archived