Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Betting Thread.


Profit Squad

Recommended Posts

Yes Karl sounds like some people here should be dipping their hands in their pockets to fund some new Villa players :scouse

To anyone who isn't earning £100/hour :smartass:, I highly recommend you give us a try. It's risk-free to try our service, and yet our refund %age from unhappy customers currently stands at under 1%. We have a lot of happy members making a big difference to their income, you can see this for yourself in our forum. So if you have a few hours per week that you could dedicate to making some extra cash, you won't find a friendlier bunch of people. We all work together helping each other find the best and easiest money from betting. 

Matched Betting costs the industry a lot of money, so if you want to be on the winning side then try our risk-free promo and see if we're wrong!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even know how to bet 

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B6! said:

I don't even know how to bet 

Plenty of our members have never placed a bet before they came to us - we specialise in quality training so that anyone can profit from matched betting, not just people who already like to bet on sports. 

In fact, a couple of our most active members are stay-at-home mums with small children to keep entertained, never placed bets in their lives 6 months ago - and one of them posted £5.2k profit last month. Pretty incredible turnaround really! She would never have guessed she'd have made a years salary from betting on sports she doesn't even know anything about, within 6 months. She did an interview with us a couple of months ago if you wanted to have a look: here

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Profit Squad said:

Plenty of our members have never placed a bet before they came to us - we specialise in quality training so that anyone can profit from matched betting, not just people who already like to bet on sports. 

In fact, a couple of our most active members are stay-at-home mums with small children to keep entertained, never placed bets in their lives 6 months ago - and one of them posted £5.2k profit last month. Pretty incredible turnaround really! She would never have guessed she'd have made a years salary from betting on sports she doesn't even know anything about, within 6 months. She did an interview with us a couple of months ago if you wanted to have a look: here

Have you paid avillafan.com  to advertise on here . and if so maybe avillafan.com could invest the money into spread betting with your company to make lots more money. Or maybe they  could invest some of the money they get from other companies that advertise on the forum into spread betting .. Then the forum would make loads of money and it wouldn't have to rely on donations. And Stu and karl will be millionaires 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2016 at 9:51 PM, Patrick said:

Thank god I am loaded with money,  more money than sense in fact.  But I see this as a good opportunity for people less fortunate  than myself to make some money. ,  like lifelong for instance.  Being so skint he would really appreciate some cash in his wallet. 

:clap

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Have you paid avillafan.com  to advertise on here . and if so maybe avillafan.com could invest the money into spread betting with your company to make lots more money. Or maybe they  could invest some of the money they get from other companies that advertise on the forum into spread betting .. Then the forum would make loads of money and it wouldn't have to rely on donations. And Stu and karl will be millionaires 

Yes we have paid, as it says at the end of the OP it's a sponsored post. 

We've run many like this before on other forums, we pay the forum owner to contribute towards the costs of running the forum (they win / you all win) we get new members (we win) and the new members make money (they win again) and we even manage to entertain some trolls along the way that think they're "too smart to fall for a scam" even though it's not a scam, and they're just missing out on a good thing. 

So really, everybody wins :)

We've had quite a few signups in the last week so if anyone wants to leave a review don't forget we'll give you a free £5 bet just for trying the £5 membership. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell you what guys... I'll put £20 into this spread betting of your choice...

 

go..

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2016 at 1:09 AM, Profit Squad said:

Yes we have paid, as it says at the end of the OP it's a sponsored post. 

We've run many like this before on other forums, we pay the forum owner to contribute towards the costs of running the forum (they win / you all win) we get new members (we win) and the new members make money (they win again) and we even manage to entertain some trolls along the way that think they're "too smart to fall for a scam" even though it's not a scam, and they're just missing out on a good thing. 

So really, everybody wins :)

We've had quite a few signups in the last week so if anyone wants to leave a review don't forget we'll give you a free £5 bet just for trying the £5 membership. 

I did pm you :( 

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.avillafan.com'><img src='http://www.avillafan.com/forum/predictionleague/Carlingcup.png' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' /></a>

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...