FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Betting Thread.

Profit Squad

1 hour ago, lifelongvilla said:

Wrong. A good product sells itself. Ive not advertised my product for 2 and a half years, I cant keep up with demand right now so your assumption is completely wide of the mark. I know plenty of companies in a niche market that dont need to advertise because their product sells itself. 15 hours for 1.5k??? not worth my time or effort im afraid. Hopefully if any forum members do take this up they do as well as you claim.

Regards. 

If thats the case then why do Coca-Cola and other major brands spend millions on advertising every year ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lifelongvilla said:

Wrong. A good product sells itself. Ive not advertised my product for 2 and a half years, I cant keep up with demand right now so your assumption is completely wide of the mark. I know plenty of companies in a niche market that dont need to advertise because their product sells itself. 15 hours for 1.5k??? not worth my time or effort im afraid. Hopefully if any forum members do take this up they do as well as you claim.

Regards. 

I 2nd what B6! had to say here every product advertises, of course if you are getting too much work than you can handle and your business is not designed to take a huge influx of members/sales then yes you should stop advertising as it would then be pointless. In regards to you saying 1.5k for 15 hours work is not worth your time, then you really are not the typical member we are looking for, because if £100 per hour is not a good rate for you then I agree you do not need to use our site. However People work 40 hour weeks and do not even come close to 1.5k so to them thats a big amount. And its those types of people we would like to help.

Thanks

Joe

6 hours ago, B6! said:

If thats the case then why do Coca-Cola and other major brands spend millions on advertising every year ?

Because they like to poison children with that shite, no sane adult will drink that. And yes it is the case B6, if you have a "special" product in a niche market then you do not need to advertise. 

2 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

Because they like to poison children with that shite, no sane adult will drink that. And yes it is the case B6, if you have a "special" product in a niche market then you do not need to advertise. 

Disagree mate but then I am in charge of uk sales and marketing for a global brand ?

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just now, B6! said:

Disagree mate but then I am in charge of uk sales and marketing for a global brand ?

Haha, then you'd better disagree or your in the wrong job. :biggrin:

My product is regarded as the very best in a niche market and i sell globally, with no advertising. 

5 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

Haha, then you'd better disagree or your in the wrong job. :biggrin:

My product is regarded as the very best in a niche market and i sell globally, with no advertising. 

If you can get away with not investing in marketing then fantastic ?

Keep the money for ????

image.png

10 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

I dont bloody drink any more :doh:  i'm too busy to deal with a 3 day hangover.

The older you get the longer it takes to recover lol

image.png

Thank god I am loaded with money,  more money than sense in fact.  But I see this as a good opportunity for people less fortunate  than myself to make some money. ,  like lifelong for instance.  Being so skint he would really appreciate some cash in his wallet. 

fliegetn0.gif

On 21/11/2016 at 7:51 PM, Profit Squad said:

If you know anything about betting, you know it's difficult to grind a long-term profit unless you have a crystal ball that works...

WHAT IS MATCHED BETTING?
Matched betting is basically the art of playing the bookies off against each other, cashing-in free bets and bonuses to generate steady 1-way profits without risking your own money. Sounds too good to be true right? Yet thousands of people are already doing it, and the bookies can't do anything about it! 
[Find out more]..

****We at Profit Squad have permission from Avillafan to post here as this is a sponsored post*****

I bet you didn't expect to fall upon the richest and most cocksure forum out there!

Archived