FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Betting Thread.

Profit Squad

If you know anything about betting, you know it's difficult to grind a long-term profit unless you have a crystal ball that works.

That is, unless you are using "matched betting" to your advantage.

We at Profit Squad have teamed up with
Avillafan to allow you all a taste of the biggest money-making loophole the UK has seen for quite some time. It's legal, risk-free and tens of thousands of people are already doing it. If you've not heard of 'matched betting' before, or you've not heard of Profit Squad before, we are about to lay it all out on the line, and challenge you to give us a try and report back here with your honest opinions.

WHAT IS MATCHED BETTING?
Matched betting is basically the art of playing the bookies off against each other, cashing-in free bets and bonuses to generate steady 1-way profits without risking your own money. Sounds too good to be true right? Yet thousands of people are already doing it, and the bookies can't do anything about it! 
[Find out more]

I'VE HEARD ABOUT THIS BEFORE, BUT WHY DO I NEED PROFIT SQUAD?
Our mission is to help our members to earn as much money as possible, 100% risk-free profits by the bucket-load, and we put a lot of energy into helping you do this. We hold your hands through the whole process. Our average member makes around £400 in their first month even while they are learning the ropes, so 30 days from now this could be you too - even if you've never placed a bet in your life. All you have to do is watch our video demonstrations & repeat!

WHAT CAN PROFIT SQUAD DO FOR YOU?
Profit Squad is a 1-stop shop for making huge profits in your spare time. We give you all the video tutorials you need to learn the ropes, all the software you need to find the most profitable bets, and all the support & information you need provided throughout the day, 365 days a year. What's more, you'll never be on your own, because Profit Squad will become your personal betting assistant. Unlike any other service, you'll be assigned a dedicated account manager who will be on hand 7 days a week to assist you in making guaranteed profit. Everybody is different so we listen to your circumstances, and then give you 1-2-1 advice for how to make the maximum possible profit, for YOU. 
[Find out more]

100% UNIQUE STRATEGIES
Some people like to think they've "seen it all before" but we guarantee you won't find some of the strategies we post at Profit Squad anywhere else. Take our dutching strategy for example - using a strategy we developed in house, our members have been able to make over £2,000 in 1 month without even using free bets or bonuses, and 100% risk free!

WHAT'S THE COST?
You can get started today for just £1 with our standard 14-day all-access trial, as found on our 
homepage. You can earn well over £100 during this time and our regular pricing is also extremely good value (and all paid for with your profits! Only your first £1 comes from your pocket) we're currently one of the most affordable services available.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE AVILLAFAN COMMUNITY!
If you sign up through the link below, not only will your first full month cost you a measly £5 (which can be earned back from your very first bet!) but we'll also give you a PERMANENT discount on our membership, costing under £10/month. To say our membership pays for itself is an understatement. Our average member who has been with us for over 3 months earn between £700-£1,500/month so you get full access to our video training, unlimited support, oddsmatcher and daily offer service all paid for with around 1% of your profits.

If you want to take us up on this offer then all you have to do is visit the link below

CLICK HERE FOR OUR SPECIAL OFFER

WE'LL ALSO GIVE EVERY MEMBER WHO SIGNS UP FOR THE SPECIAL OFFER A £5 FREE BET ON ANYTHING YOU LIKE, JUST FOR LEAVING AN HONEST REVIEW! (So that is effectively a free 30 day membership!)

WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Profit Squad Home Page - 
http://www.profitsquad.co.uk

Independent Review - http://moneymakersreviewed.co.uk/reviews/profit-squad-review-offer/

Other forums we have posted on:

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/new-betting-loophole-%E2%80%93-quick-easy-money-with-profit-squad.126464/

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/15052-matched-betting-with-profit-squad-make-risk-free-money-at-home/?page=2#comment-1974415

****We at Profit Squad have permission from Avillafan to post here as this is a sponsored post*****

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone planning to give this a go? I know we have a few that like to have a flutter on here.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Hi Patrick,

Not sure I get what you mean there? We have hundreds of people on our forum and majority of them make well over 1.5k per month and they put no more than 15 hours a week in, compare that to a normal 9-5 job or something, i would say thats money for old rope :) However Im not saying everyone can achieve this from the first month, a lot of people give up because they feel it takes ages after the first couple of weeks. But the truth is simple the more you do it the quicker it becomes, like any skill really. Have you tried Matched Betting before?

5 hours ago, avstu said:

Anyone planning to give this a go? I know we have a few that like to have a flutter on here.

Anyone that does do not worry we are here every step of the way, we also have our own on site forum where you can get as much help as you need and we will also help you personally if you wish, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask on here or of course email us if you don't want to publicly ask at support@profitsquad.co.uk :)

Thanks

Joe

1 hour ago, Profit Squad said:

Hi Patrick,

Not sure I get what you mean there? We have hundreds of people on our forum and majority of them make well over 1.5k per month and they put no more than 15 hours a week in, compare that to a normal 9-5 job or something, i would say thats money for old rope :) However Im not saying everyone can achieve this from the first month, a lot of people give up because they feel it takes ages after the first couple of weeks. But the truth is simple the more you do it the quicker it becomes, like any skill really. Have you tried Matched Betting before?

Hello Joe , no I haven't tried match betting  , money for old rope means easy money , 15 hours is a lot for me , i already work long hours and also i have a very  active sex life so i wont have time , There is a saying that if something seems too good to be true , it probably is , Anyway , good luck with your venture and good luck to anybody from this forum  who takes part , but its not for me , sorry.

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Hello Joe , no I haven't tried match betting  , money for old rope means easy money , 15 hours is a lot for me , i already work long hours and also i have a very  active sex life so i wont have time , There is a saying that if something seems too good to be true , it probably is , Anyway , good luck with your venture and good luck to anybody from this forum  who takes part , but its not for me , sorry.

Haha that gave me a chuckle. Good for you on the active sex life lol! You may be right that things that sound too good to be true usually are. Doesn't mean everything is though. If you have no time and already have enough money then as you said it isnt for you. We'd like to add though that there is no obligation to do so many hours. You can literally make about 30 quid in 5 minutes on some offers. Do that once a week and there is 1500 quid on your annual salary. Apologies if that isnt significant - I've no idea about your financial situation, just wanted to point it out for other readers too.

Cheers

Davy

if its that good, why do you need to advertise on here?, surly it would have gone around by word of mouth, or the daily rag would have picked it up, nothing is as easy as you have made that out to be, think ill keep my money in my pocket. thanks, but no thanks.

On 11/23/2016 at 2:02 AM, rogerstan said:

if its that good, why do you need to advertise on here?, surly it would have gone around by word of mouth, or the daily rag would have picked it up, nothing is as easy as you have made that out to be, think ill keep my money in my pocket. thanks, but no thanks.

Roger, let's be fair, claiming that good products and services don't need to advertise is not really very realistic business acumen! Of course we need to advertise just as every other good product & service does. Most people reading this will have an iPhone or a Samsung or other high profile phone that all advertise.

Most of the time we run a sponsored forum post like this, it starts off a bit sceptical (which is natural) and then eventually some people will give it a go and report back that they've made £50-100 in their first 24 hours. This will cause a few more people to give it a go, and by the time the sponsored post comes to an end, there are people reporting £hundreds-thousands of profit. This can be seen by clicking the links in the OP to the other forums. 

Obviously, people have had the same concerns as you before, and yet these forums have gone really well, and people are making a lot of money, that is a fact.

I think the issue is, you are debating whether "matched betting" is real / as good as it sounds. We're not here to debate that, it is again a fact. We're not claiming to have invented it. We are merely offering a service to make it easier. If you want to spend 2 minutes googling, you will see multiple reputable articles on matched betting, including the Guardian, Huffington Post, Telegraph, money saving expert etc. even wikipedia will give you a good run down, which completely contradicts your claim here.

We're one of several services that make the whole thing easier for you. We have spent a lot of time and effort making the service the best available and one of the most affordable. So you can login to the site each day and within seconds see how much money is to be made, without having to waste time scouring the net - so our selling point is that time is money, and we save you a lot of time and help you make money in the process. We also have some unique strategies to our service, as mentioned in the OP. 

So if you have any questions by all means fire aware and we'll be happy to answer them. But to claim something is "not as easy as we have made out" without even trying it (which you can do so for £1 with a money back guarantee!) is just not fair on other people. We have many members that came into our group and have changed their lives, read about one here. So while I appreciate it is your opinion that others should not try this, the fact is they have nothing to lose to give it a go and decide for themselves. Fortune favors the brave, and you don't really have to be that brave to risk a quid! 

By all means give it a go, and report back with all the proof that we're talking out of our backside - we made this an interactive forum post instead of a locked one for good reason. We believe in our service, and spent 2 years building it. We now invite you to see how you do, and report back. 

Anyone who is already familiar with value maths will see that the free bet offered is worth the same as your first 30 days trial, so is effectively free. You can even lay this bet to guarantee a profit..! We'll show you how, inside.

- Ben

9 minutes ago, Profit Squad said:

Roger, let's be fair, claiming that good products and services don't need to advertise is not really very realistic business acumen! Of course we need to advertise just as every other good product & service does. Most people reading this will have an iPhone or a Samsung or other high profile phone that all advertise.

Most of the time we run a sponsored forum post like this, it starts off a bit sceptical (which is natural) and then eventually some people will give it a go and report back that they've made £50-100 in their first 24 hours. This will cause a few more people to give it a go, and by the time the sponsored post comes to an end, there are people reporting £hundreds-thousands of profit. This can be seen by clicking the links in the OP to the other forums. 

Obviously, people have had the same concerns as you before, and yet these forums have gone really well, and people are making a lot of money, that is a fact.

I think the issue is, you are debating whether "matched betting" is real / as good as it sounds. We're not here to debate that, it is again a fact. We're not claiming to have invented it. We are merely offering a service to make it easier. If you want to spend 2 minutes googling, you will see multiple reputable articles on matched betting, including the Guardian, Huffington Post, Telegraph, money saving expert etc. even wikipedia will give you a good run down, which completely contradicts your claim here.

We're one of several services that make the whole thing easier for you. We have spent a lot of time and effort making the service the best available and one of the most affordable. So you can login to the site each day and within seconds see how much money is to be made, without having to waste time scouring the net - so our selling point is that time is money, and we save you a lot of time and help you make money in the process. We also have some unique strategies to our service, as mentioned in the OP. 

So if you have any questions by all means fire aware and we'll be happy to answer them. But to claim something is "not as easy as we have made out" without even trying it (which you can do so for £1 with a money back guarantee!) is just not fair on other people. We have many members that came into our group and have changed their lives, read about one here. So while I appreciate it is your opinion that others should not try this, the fact is they have nothing to lose to give it a go and decide for themselves. Fortune favors the brave, and you don't really have to be that brave to risk a quid! 

By all means give it a go, and report back with all the proof that we're talking out of our backside - we made this an interactive forum post instead of a locked one for good reason. We believe in our service, and spent 2 years building it. We now invite you to see how you do, and report back. 

Anyone who is already familiar with value maths will see that the free bet offered is worth the same as your first 30 days trial, so is effectively free. You can even lay this bet to guarantee a profit..! We'll show you how, inside.

- Ben

Wrong. A good product sells itself. Ive not advertised my product for 2 and a half years, I cant keep up with demand right now so your assumption is completely wide of the mark. I know plenty of companies in a niche market that dont need to advertise because their product sells itself. 15 hours for 1.5k??? not worth my time or effort im afraid. Hopefully if any forum members do take this up they do as well as you claim.

Regards. 

Archived