Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Away day Trains

59 minutes ago, Patrick said:

That's not bad,  what site is that on Stu, cheapest I can find is £56   .from new St,  which is about double the coach fare price. 

I think I did it on a set return on the Virgin website. Trainline was £56.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

44 minutes ago, avstu said:

I think I did it on a set return on the Virgin website. Trainline was £56.

Yeah I done that for Preston this season and Watford last year. You probably already do it but following virgin trains on twitter is a good idea  as they let you know when they have offers and sales on. Then you can look at future Villa away games and book up early  .  Like a lot of things the earlier you book a train the cheaper it is,  but with football fixture changes that's not always possible. 

Virgin trains are doing a black Friday sale between Wednesday and Friday on the East Coast line with tickets from a fiver.   No good for QPR , but there  could be a bargain for anyone looking for a train to Leeds on Dec 3 

8 hours ago, Patrick said:

Virgin trains are doing a black Friday sale between Wednesday and Friday on the East Coast line with tickets from a fiver.   No good for QPR , but there  could be a bargain for anyone looking for a train to Leeds on Dec 3 

Ahh might have a look. Got QPR for £26 in the end. Didn't even want to go to QPR. My mate that lives in London insisted :/.

I am out for Xmas drinks the night before! 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

51 minutes ago, avstu said:

Ahh might have a look. Got QPR for £26 in the end. Didn't even want to go to QPR. My mate that lives in London insisted :/.

I am out for Xmas drinks the night before! 

I'm at the madness gig in town so no doubt an early start

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy