Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morpheus

January Transfer Window 2017

412 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Bruce has had one January to try a strengthen a club that has been in freefall for 6 or 7 years, he hasn't yet bought in enough players to field a first 11 let alone a squad. If he's bought well half of his signings will work out, it would be a miracle if they all did.

Its not easy to be patient after the shite we have all had to watch for so long but now is the time for patience and understanding, Bruce has a shed load of excuses, he needs to be cut some slack and supported.

Good points Dorset. Too many people are expecting miracles and it ain't gonna happen quickly. We have been sh*t for years due to crap management, crap ownership, crap buying and crap players. It is going to take years to get this club back in the premiership. I hope SB is given some time to sort it out.

On 2/1/2017 at 0:45 AM, Patrick said:

Only 3 weeks to go before Morpheus opens up the Summer 2017 transfer window thread.  

Haha good one mate.

On 2/1/2017 at 9:41 PM, Perth Villan said:

Good points Dorset. Too many people are expecting miracles and it ain't gonna happen quickly. We have been sh*t for years due to crap management, crap ownership, crap buying and crap players. It is going to take years to get this club back in the premiership. I hope SB is given some time to sort it out.

If it takes years then it won't be Bruce that gets us promoted.

Still feel there's an outside chance of making the playoffs this season if Bruce can sort out his tactics.

18 hours ago, Morpheus said:

If it takes years then it won't be Bruce that gets us promoted.

Still feel there's an outside chance of making the playoffs this season if Bruce can sort out his tactics.

I take it your not a fan of SB Morph?

2 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

I take it your not a fan of SB Morph?

What I meant was PV that Steve Bruce won't be given years to get us promoted nor would any other manager.

Concerning Bruce I like his signings but his tactics much less. Under him I think we've given too much respect to the opposition instead of adopting the Newcastle approach going at teams in the Championship. In each game so far under Bruce by adopting a sit back and hit them on the break system we've imo handed the opposition the initiative.

However now that he has brought his own players in I hope to see a much improved performance against Forest. I honestly still believe we've an outside chance of sneaking into the playoffs if Bruce can get his tactics right because the players are plenty good enough. If we get another repeat of the Brentford performance tonight and we don't see any improvement over the next four games I think Bruce will be gone before the end of the season.

berbatov looking for a club now being released by Monaco,good player lazy but,can score goals at any level imo

On 19/02/2017 at 3:49 PM, Dimitri said:

berbatov looking for a club now being released by Monaco,good player lazy but,can score goals at any level imo

We might need his services with only 1 fit striker at the club.

36 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

We might need his services with only 1 fit striker at the club.

whats the crack now the windows closed , can we still bring someone in on loan

12 hours ago, Patrick said:

whats the crack now the windows closed , can we still bring someone in on loan

I think we can sign unattached players but im not 100% on that. 

21 hours ago, lifelongvilla said:

I think we can sign unattached players but im not 100% on that. 

You can mate

Samba is training with the club 

4 hours ago, ak47deol said:

You can mate

Samba is training with the club 

Surely thats a step backwards. Ive got no idea what SB is up to.