Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Steve Bruce

132 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ave said:

It is a completely new team man...Hutton was the only returning starter from last year in our first team yesterday. We really just need to survive this season and start to develop as a team. 

Yes I would say Hutton played well yesterday , and yes my expectations at the beginning of the season of mid table was a bit far fetched  , to say the least. That's delusion for ya 

Just now, Patrick said:

Yes I would say Hutton played well yesterday , and yes my expectations at the beginning of the season of mid table was a bit far fetched  , to say the least. That's delusion for ya 

Not delusion, I think we are underperforming as a team and have been for a while.

reckon a big mistake recently was buying so many new players and " blooding" them so quickly into the first team---ok Hogan Lansbury and Hourihane were already championship players----but to throw them all in the mix together with Bjarnason into a team where they were newcomers and expect them to "gel" instantly was a "bridge too far"  and dont forget both Taylor and Bree have also made their debuts in the few weeks since arriving-----too much too soon imo,  

AVE said earlier that we have been underperforming as a team for a while.

Yes totally agree.

Probably for the last 4-5 seasons.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

I still have faith that Bruce will get it right, the manager merry go round has not worked for us. now is the time for continuity!

9 hours ago, Loyalvillan said:

I still have faith that Bruce will get it right, the manager merry go round has not worked for us. now is the time for continuity!

The p*ss poor signings "chosen" for said managers over the last few years have been a major factor in the clubs demise.  Continuity could mean League 1 football next season, I fail to see how that would benefit the club in any way. 

Bruce they say has a good record of getting teams not only promoted,  but also relegated. We are going down,  but stick  with him and he could be the man to get us promotion from League One