Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Larry-AV

Villa Park

13/12/2017 : I checked the Sheff Utd match when it came up on the AVFC website awhile back, but it showed the Upper Trinity closed. If they open the UT then I will apply for a ticket ... and will be very angry if I get a 'not enough booking history' message !!!

Hopefully, that will not occur. finger-x.jpg

AVFC RFC SAFC

1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

13/12/2017 : I checked the Sheff Utd match when it came up on the AVFC website awhile back, but it showed the Upper Trinity closed. If they open the UT then I will apply for a ticket ... and will be very angry if I get a 'not enough booking history' message !!!

Good man 

fliegetn0.gif

3 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

If you get that message I'd be contacting the club. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2 hours ago, avstu said:

If you get that message I'd be contacting the club. 

Yes,  especially as the tickets have been on general sale for a fortnight. No booking history required. 

fliegetn0.gif

15/12/2017 : Just checked the AVFC website for the Sheff Utd match ... the Upper Trinity is still closed.

AVFC RFC SAFC

On 15/12/2017 at 11:05 PM, Larry-AV said:

15/12/2017 : Just checked the AVFC website for the Sheff Utd match ... the Upper Trinity is still closed.

Still tickets available in all other areas 

fliegetn0.gif

Must be selling well then.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

07/09/2019 : Ownership of Villa Park. The transfer of ownership of Villa Park happened last Season and passed by unnoticed (at least by me) due to the more compelling interest of matters on the pitch. This transfer of ownership further goes to show that the company is not the Club.
Aston Villa (like many other Clubs) uses more than one operating company through which to conduct its business. This is because a company has a legal personality and as such is able to engage in contracts and other business. All of these companies work for the benefit of Aston Villa and in the case of the sale, it is the Owners' company that now owns Villa Park, leasing it back to AVFC through another of its companies.

Aston Villa are confident they have not broken any Financial Fair Play rules as the Premier League look into the sale and lease back of Villa Park.

SSN - Aston Villa confident of no FFP breach as Premier League look at Villa Park sale

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

14/11/2019 : The sale of Hillsborough was entered into Sheffield Wednesday's 2017-2018 Accounts, but was actually made in their 2018-2019 financial year. This falsified their profit and loss totals in an attempt to show 'compliance' with the EFL's financial rules. Now they are up before the beak, so to speak.
I hope there is nothing untoward in our accounts regarding Villa Park !

DT - Sheffield Wednesday charged with breaking EFL financial rules and face hefty points deduction if found guilty

AVFC RFC SAFC