FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

EPL (Premier League) 2016-2017 - 2017-2018 - 2018-2019

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23/12/2016 : We look to the dismal record of AVFC during 2016 and think our team was the worst. It now transpires that the worst team for results this calendar year is Crystal Palace, who have sacked Alan Pardew and today have appointed Sam Allardyce as their Manager in his place, on a two and a half year contract.

AVFC RFC SAFC

2 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

23/12/2016 : We look to the dismal record of AVFC during 2016 and think our team was the worst. It now transpires that the worst team for results this calendar year is Crystal Palace, who have sacked Alan Pardew and today have appointed Sam Allardyce as their Manager in his place, on a two and a half year contract.

I think ours would have been worse had we not been relegated . Palaces record is over 12 months.  Big Sam,  ?   I would have gone for Rowett 

fliegetn0.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to a proper league Pep, your reputation as a "genius" is going to have to be earned in this league.

Is it just me hoping he falls flat on his face and hopefully outside the top 4 ? I thought the way Pellegrini was treated was p*ss poor.

• 3 weeks later...

A blues fan in the summer told me to put money on villa and leicester to get relegated this season , I didn't , don't know what the odds were but its looking like a good bet now , 

fliegetn0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • avstu unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • Larry-AV changed the title to EPL (Premier League) 2016-2017 - 2017-2018 - 2018-2019
  • Larry-AV locked this topic