FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

EPL (Premier League) 2016-2017 - 2017-2018 - 2018-2019

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news for Benteke, Crystal Palace is nearer to Arsenal,

... so he's getting there (eventually !) ....

... when Wenger opens the Arsenal cheque book. Maybe signing Benteke will be Wenger's parting gift to Arsenal, in one or two years time ?

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

13 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Can't get any enthusiasm to watch premier games this season - even match of the day has lost my interest .

It is the same with me, Eastie. As I said in my OP, I started this thread as a watching brief while we are away, just 'for the record', so to speak. My ongoing interest in the EPL will return with the Restoration.

AVFC RFC SAFC

35 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Can't get any enthusiasm to watch premier games this season - even match of the day has lost my interest .

just watched west brom play middlesborough , What a boring game , west brom fans singing sh*t on the villa ,, not sure if even pullis will keep that team up , not sure he wants to as for the prem my interest is mainly to do with my fantasy football team . I had negrado in that match , but my captain Aquero is playing at 4pm

fliegetn0.gif

4 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

It is the same with me, Eastie. As I said in my OP, I started this thread as a watching brief while we are away, just 'for the record', so to speak. My ongoing interest in the EPL will return with the Restoration.

Thought for a minute you said you were watching in your briefs there Larry - glad to hear your not copying lineker :biggrin:

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

Thought for a minute you said you were watching in your briefs there Larry - glad to hear your not copying lineker :biggrin:

Image result for watching tv in underpants

fliegetn0.gif

• Larry-AV changed the title to EPL (Premier League) 2016-2017 - 2017-2018 - 2018-2019
  • Larry-AV unpinned this topic
  • Larry-AV locked this topic