FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football League Thread 2016-2017

Larry-AV

8 hours ago, Patrick said:

Reading are at Wembley for the play offs final with a side funded by  the sale of Tshibola , where as we spend 70 million and finish 13th 

Haha. We had to rebuild. Squad togetherness and effort plays a big part in this league.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield  ---2 nd play off tonight,  first game was a bit of a bore hope tonight,s a bit more exciting,

got a feeling it,ll be Wednesday v Reading  slugging it out at Wembley,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

51 minutes ago, freddy said:

Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield  ---2 nd play off tonight,  first game was a bit of a bore hope tonight,s a bit more exciting,

got a feeling it,ll be Wednesday v Reading  slugging it out at Wembley,

Yes Fred,  Huddersfield should of been kicked out the play offs for the unfair advantage they gave Birmingham in the relegation battle. I'm glad fulham aren't going up as its a good away day,  where as reading is crap.  I hope Sheffield Wednesday go all lie way ,  They are a big club and  were unlucky in the final last season 

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Yes Fred,  Huddersfield should of been kicked out the play offs for the unfair advantage they gave Birmingham in the relegation battle. I'm glad fulham aren't going up as its a good away day,  where as reading is crap.  I hope Sheffield Wednesday go all lie way ,  They are a big club and  were unlucky in the final last season 

Bang on Patrick----that was a bit below the belt to make 10 changes, and then they did,nt win the home game!!!!!-- a little bit of poetic justice eh!---so i,m with Wednesday on this one,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

56 minutes ago, freddy said:

Bang on Patrick----that was a bit below the belt to make 10 changes, and then they did,nt win the home game!!!!!-- a little bit of poetic justice eh!---so i,m with Wednesday on this one,

Thats right Fred , anyway since the lucky escape the dodgy cockney has been doing interviews

fliegetn0.gif

^^^^^ ha ha nice one-----according to the Daily Star today Steve Cotterill has declined another season working alongide Appy--- what say-cue Kevin Bond ? 

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

watching Wed v Huddersfield------commentator just said H,field,s starting 11 cost £6Million------about the same as McCormack,s left big toe-----f**** amazing!!!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived