• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Europa League  First Qualifying Round draw as follows: 

Aberdeen v CS Fola Esch ( Luxembourg)

FC Infonet ( Estonia) v Hearts

TIES TO BE PLAYED 30th JUNE AND 7th JULY 2016

Europa League Second Qualifying Round draw as follows:

Hibernian v Valur( Iceland) / Brondby ( Denmark)

NK Siroki Brijeg ( Bosnia) / Birkirkara ( Malta) v FC Infonet / Hearts

Aberdeen / CS Fola Esch v FK Ventspils( Latvia) / Vikingur( Faroe Islands)

TIES TO BE PLAYED 14th JULY AND 21ST JULY 2016

34 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

Europa League  First Qualifying Round draw as follows: 

Aberdeen v CS Fola Esch ( Luxembourg)

FC Infonet ( Estonia) v Hearts

TIES TO BE PLAYED 30th JUNE AND 7th JULY 2016

Europa League Second Qualifying Round draw as follows:

Hibernian v Valur( Iceland) / Brondby ( Denmark)

NK Siroki Brijeg ( Bosnia) / Birkirkara ( Malta) v FC Infonet / Hearts

Aberdeen / CS Fola Esch v FK Ventspils( Latvia) / Vikingur( Faroe Islands)

TIES TO BE PLAYED 14th JULY AND 21ST JULY 2016

cheers corny

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

On 21/06/2016 at 2:11 PM, Larry-AV said:

21/06/2016 : Niko Kranjcar is a free agent and another experienced player, to augment Rangers' youthful squad. Just waiting now for official confirmation tomorrow of this signing from the Club website.

Skysports - Niko Kranjcar to have Rangers medical on Wednesday - Sky sources

Confirmed Larry

Niko Kranjcar arrives in Glasgow ahead of #Rangers medical - hear from him on @SkySportsNewsHQ shortly.

fliegetn0.gif

CELTIC have slapped in a formal bid for Aston Villa winger Scott Sinclair.

And Hoops boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed the club will break the bank to sign his top targets.

Rodgers has made landing Sinclair, 27, his No 1 priority this summer.

He worked with the player at Swansea and is desperate to be reunited with him in a £2million move.

Rodgers believes Sinclair can help Celts fight off a title challenge from Rangers.

The wide man could demand big wages but Rodgers, also interested in Liverpool and Wales star Joe Allen, insists the board have promised to push the boat out.

Asked if there was a salary cap, he said: “No. In any of the meetings that I had, that was never spoken about.

“I would hope to do business before the first Champions League qualifier.

“The club have been brilliant. I’ve spoken about a couple of targets and Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond have been great in trying to progress those.

“I don’t know what’s happened before. All I can talk about is my experience and I know that the club will push to get the best possible player that we can and that’s what they have done.

“None of the targets are determined on whether or not we qualify for the Champions League group stages.”

Sinclair provided Rodgers with one of his finest moments in management when he scored a Wembley hat-trick for the Swans in the play-off final to earn a place in the Premier League.

Villa are weighing up the bid as they assess their options for next season.

New boss Roberto Di Matteo wants a team to compete for the Championship title but will also look to trim the wage bill and may let players leave.

Rodgers has already moved on frontmen Colin Kazim-Richards, Anthony Stokes and Carlton Cole. And he admits that finding attacking options to help Leigh Griffiths is a key priority in the coming weeks.

He said: “It’s one of the areas. Young Leigh was fantastic last season. To score 40 was amazing.

“But he needs help. You have a 50-60-game season, trying to challenge in Europe as well as the cup competitions and the league.

“You have to have a balanced squad, and that will certainly be an area we need to look at.”

Rodgers refused to rule out a move for Allen — who played for him at Swansea and Liverpool — down the line.

He said: “Joe is a wonderful player. I always look at all my former players.’’

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

18 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

big emile heskey at CP promoting the celtic v Leicester freindlyClj6S6XXIAETaGi.jpg

How did you get in the photo lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived