FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish football thread 2016/17

B6!

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

no i dont mate  you know i love Celtic , just think there should be a place for celitic fans to post about celtic as i also think all the results , team news and rangers propaganda that larry posts is overpowering . one sided  and excessive in a thread that should be about Scottish football in general.

ah no worries mate thought ye didn't like Scottish football in general I should maybe post more about celtic n other Scottish football to compensate lol,tbf though larry in consistent in all threads,and will always update if that means more rangers info in spl threads,corny likes Aberdeen & b6 likes motherwell they should play more lol,anyhow how ye like this choon pat bout celtic n ireand oul bhoy,...another cider ;-)

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

ah no worries mate thought ye didn't like Scottish football in general I should maybe post more about celtic n other Scottish football to compensate lol,tbf though larry in consistent in all threads,and will always update if that means more rangers info in spl threads,corny likes Aberdeen & b6 likes motherwell they should play more lol,anyhow how ye like this choon pat bout celtic n ireand oul bhoy,...another cider ;-)

brilliant song mate , but even though i am the son of irish immigrants , i feel sad at the way that the city i was born and bought up in (birmingham ) has become , sorry about that  but  listen  , i dont want to get into a debate about  immigrants or migration  as we will never ever agree , even though we would agree about many other things  such as irish history for example ,  , I am voting leave the eu at the referendum because of the situation in my city and the country i live in , , but thats my choice and i respect your choice to remain and your other views , we are all different and dont agree on everything , thats what make the world go round 

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

brilliant song mate , but even though i am the son of irish immigrants , i feel sad at the way that the city i was born and bought up in (birmingham ) has become , sorry about that  but  listen  , i dont want to get into a debate about  immigrants or migration  as we will never ever agree , even though we would agree about many other things  such as irish history for example ,  , I am voting leave the eu at the referendum because of the situation in my city and the country i live in , , but thats my choice and i respect your choice to remain and your other views , we are all different and dont agree on everything , thats what make the world go round 

hey I know mate,the song wasn't a dig about the eu at all lol jusy oor song as thought you would like it I know Scotland & England have a different view on immigration,no probs,..my roots lie deep & I will always celebrate them & so will my kids & their kids I fear & hope it doesn't fade,....f*ck I wish it was simple supporting a run in the mill team like Middlesboro or Kilmarnock lol

On 17/06/2016 at 11:01 AM, B6! said:

All Scottish football talk in here please

B6, Can you 'pin' this thread and un-pin the previous one.

Cheers.

Notes to Patrick :

1} I refer the honourable gentleman to the OP quoted above.

2} Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Motherwell and maybe other teams too have their fans on AVillaFan. There is nothing to stop any one of us posting about our Scottish teams, in this thread. It is news to me that match reports, transfers and stream links constitute 'propaganda' !!!

AVFC RFC SAFC

53 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

B6, Can you 'pin' this thread and un-pin the previous one.

Cheers.

Notes to Patrick :

1} I refer the honourable gentleman to the OP quoted above.

2} Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Motherwell and maybe other teams too have their fans on AVillaFan. There is nothing to stop any one of us posting about our Scottish teams, in this thread. It is news to me that match reports, transfers and stream links constitute 'propaganda' !!!

Do it for other teams too then and not just rangers , or better still , start a Rangers thread

fliegetn0.gif

Do not dictate to me, Patrick. I will post Rangers info because I support Rangers.

You are just a Rangers hating troll. If you do not like the content of this thread, stay off it.

As for 'start a Rangers thread', what part of B6's OP :  All Scottish football talk in here please

... do you not understand ?

For the record, I have no problems with Dimitri or Celtic Fans generally, several of whom are mates of mine.

AVFC RFC SAFC

10 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

Where's that from Dimitri, nothing on SSN (unless I missed it).

from one of our local rags,celta vigo & Bournemouth also linked

According to reports in Spain, via The Scotsman, Celtic are interested in signing Aston Villa midfielder Jordan Veretout.

Celtic are, however, not the only team to be keen on the Frenchman. Veretout is also thought to be interesting Celta Vigo, Bournemouth and two Ligue 1 teams at this time.

Veretout was part of the Villa side who were relegated from the Premier League last season, as his side finished rock bottom of the English top-flight. Yet, Veretout was one of the few players to come out of the season with any commendation at all.

He made 29 appearances in all competitions for Villa, and was perhaps their most creative attacking outlet in most of those matches. Veretout did only sign for Villa last year, signing for £2million from Nantes in Ligue 1.

The 23-year-old’s signing would be a massive sign of intent from Brenners, as he looks to guide Celtic through the Champions League play-offs.

12 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

Do not dictate to me, Patrick. I will post Rangers info because I support Rangers.

You are just a Rangers hating troll. If you do not like the content of this thread, stay off it.

As for 'start a Rangers thread', what part of B6's OP :  All Scottish football talk in here please

... do you not understand ?

For the record, I have no problems with Dimitri or Celtic Fans generally, several of whom are mates of mine.

don't dictate to me either Larry,  now pull yourself together and let me buy you that pizza. xx 

fliegetn0.gif

Archived