Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish football thread 2016/17


B6!

Recommended Posts

ahh the spl thread wouldn't be the same without pat n larrys bickering:biggrin:,..it used to be me & the old poster rangers fan lol

 

hearing celtic & rangers are both linked with a loan move for danny ings,but its been awfy quiet with transfer news with celtic I think BR will wait to he gets his squad going in pre-season,..im itching for the new season to start

 

also celtic will play rangers on new yrs eve(hogmany) but that will defo get moved for the 1st of jan,..a news yrs eve game will be bedlam

 

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

17/06/2016 : Official. Free agent Clint Hill, 37 yo, a left sided centre-half, has signed a one year contract.

Rangers FC - Clint Hill Signs For Rangers

I hope he gets to score against Celtic, it will compensate for his first EPL goal

... against AVFC !

all about the celtic,..tut tut lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

17/06/2016 : Official. Free agent Clint Hill, 37 yo, a left sided centre-half, has signed a one year contract.

Rangers FC - Clint Hill Signs For Rangers

 

9 hours later the inevitable that has already happened happens  lol :biggrin:  oh my god larry , ive just got in from the pub and you've really made me p*ss myself laughing

you are so predictable , please get a life

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Patrick said:

9 hours later the inevitable that has already happened happens  lol :biggrin:  oh my god larry , ive just got in from the pub and you've really made me p*ss myself laughing

you are so predictable , please get a life

what pub how may pints lol

 

ye better not have got the bus home ya miserable b**tard taxi or walk?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

what pub how may pints lol

 

ye better not have got the bus home ya miserable b**tard taxi or walk?

fox and goose ward end mate , 94 bus home x

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

aye but what were ye drinking

 

for me the past few weeks big bottles of tyskie polish lager & vodka n coke I'm no n the habit of dribking voddy btw,..

few cans of fosters before i went out  , 2 bottles of magners in the hornet weatherspoons then about 6 pints of strongbow in the fox if your that interested lol

anyway dimitri , as forum union rep , how do you feel about opening a celtic thread and a rangers thread for you and larry to post  your celtic and rangers nonsense

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Patrick said:

few cans of fosters before i went out  , 2 bottles of magners in the hornet weatherspoons then about 6 pints of strongbow in the fox if your that interested lol

anyway dimitri , as forum union rep , how do you feel about opening a celtic thread and a rangers thread for you and larry to post  your celtic and rangers nonsense

do you think my celtic talk is nonsense or celtic I general...and larry/rangers or other sottish footy talk I thought you enjoyed the sfl thread thread & had had a soft spot for celtic in general

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

do you think my celtic talk is nonsense or celtic I general...and larry/rangers or other sottish footy talk I thought you enjoyed the sfl thread thread & had had a soft spot for celtic in general

no i dont mate  you know i love Celtic , just think there should be a place for celitic fans to post about celtic as i also think all the results , team news and rangers political propaganda that larry posts is overpowering . one sided  and excessive in a thread that should be about Scottish football in general.and not dominated by his agenda 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...