Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish football thread 2016/17


B6!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

He asked me to post this

 

Is it a money raising event looking to scrape together some cash for Patrick Roberts?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alfredo Morelos’ agent confirms Rangers are on the brink of sealing deal for Colombian striker

 

Change of power in Scotland gathers pace.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, markymark said:

Alfredo Morelos’ agent confirms Rangers are on the brink of sealing deal for Colombian striker

 

Change of power in Scotland gathers pace.

ive always fancied signing a columbian,along with a Cuban & Moldovan

 

Checked his stats on wiki,..he isn't as big a name as alves,but young and decent goal scoring record,so will be the south American signed so far for them outa their latin Americano squad,il tell ye one thing a full squad of south americans its gonni be a culture shock once the shite weather comes in lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

ive always fancied signing a columbian,along with a Cuban & Moldovan

 

Checked his stats on wiki,..he isn't as big a name as alves,but young and decent goal scoring record,so will be the south American signed so far for them outa their latin Americano squad,il tell ye one thing a full squad of south americans its gonni be a culture shock once the shite weather comes in lol

Columbian goalkeepers , there very good at clearing their lines.

See Brendan Rodgers is checking out some Liverpool youth team players, Real Madrid will be shitting themselves.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, markymark said:

Columbian goalkeepers , there very good at clearing their lines.

See Brendan Rodgers is checking out some Liverpool youth team players, Real Madrid will be shitting themselves.

so they should mate,the CL final is in Kiev next yr

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

so they should mate,the CL final is in Kiev next yr

See Celtic have sold over 50,000 season tickets, that level of support is incredible.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, markymark said:

See Celtic have sold over 50,000 season tickets, that level of support is incredible.

aye one of my mates has just bought one with his 3 sons theyre aged 17,14 & 9 they are seated right beside the rangers away segregation lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...