B6!

Scottish football thread 2016/17

1,135 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

Cheers, Dimitri, that would explain the stream link I posted not working. Do the charlies at UEFA really think that folks would want to see their 'Champions' League games instead of seeing their own team playing? :doh:

i would have rather watched hibs v hearts than the usual predictable CL teams in the last 16 every year,tbh

SPL (SPFL1), Friday 24/02/2017 : Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2-1 Rangers

The much better team won tonight and I can only repeat what I said at half-time on my Rangers Forum :
Anyone watching who did not know the identity of the teams would probably assume that ICT were Rangers and vice-versa.

Attendance : 6,415 (SSN)

Match Report : Rangers FC - Inverness 2-1 Rangers

Manager's verdict : Rangers FC - Performance Means Nothing

11 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

SPL (SPFL1), Friday 24/02/2017 : Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2-1 Rangers

The much better team won tonight and I can only repeat what I said at half-time on my Rangers Forum :
Anyone watching who did not know the identity of the teams would probably assume that ICT were Rangers and vice-versa.

Attendance : 6,415 (SSN)

Match Report : Pending

Manager's verdict : Pending

C5dihUgWgAQcd9Q.jpg

SPL matches, 24 & 25/02/2017 :

25/02/2017 : The results have been mostly beneficial for Rangers today, with Hearts and St Johnstone losing.

Friday 24/02/2017 : Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2-1 Rangers

Saturday 25/02/2017 :
Aberdeen 1-0 Ross County
Celtic 2-0 Hamilton Academical
Motherwell 1-5 Dundee
Partick Thistle 2-0 Heart of Midlothian
St Johnstone 0-2 Kilmarnock

23 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

SPL matches, 24 & 25/02/2017 :

25/02/2017 : The results have been mostly beneficial for Rangers today, with Hearts and St Johnstone losing.

Friday 24/02/2017 : Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2-1 Rangers

Saturday 25/02/2017 :
Aberdeen 1-0 Ross County
Celtic 2-0 Hamilton Academical
Motherwell 1-5 Dundee
Partick Thistle 2-0 Heart of Midlothian
St Johnstone 0-2 Kilmarnock

2nd place Aberdeen winning again means they are now 9 points ahead of rangers 

aye seen that about big billy,shame,horrible ilness my oul granda died of a form of dementa with alziemers disease

The Green Brigade would like to offer a massive thank you to the entire Celtic support for their overwhelming response to our Lisbon50tifo fundraising campaign. Launched online just 21 days ago we have decided to close the gofundme page after reaching £12,864 of our £15,000 target. Donations spanned the globe and included £1,000 from North Curve Celtic.

We certainly haven't fallen short of our target though. At Saturday's match you would have noticed our members collecting for the same appeal. We can now confirm that the collection raised a generous £9,141.82 pushing our combined total to £22,005.82

As planned from the outset, this money will fund a full stadium tifo to commemorate the Lisbon Lions which is scheduled for the league trophy presentation fixture. Given the vast sum raised, remaining funds will also be invested in other Lisbon tifos as well as a Scottish Cup Final tifo.

Yet again we have been left humbled by the generosity of the Celtic support. Given the constant and incredible backing that we receive, we feel a responsibility that extends beyond our membership. In light of this and of the recent news concerning Billy McNeil, we will make a donation to Alzheimer Scotland in honour of our greatest ever captain.

Billy McNeil led the Lisbon Lions to footballing dominance and immortality in 1967 and today we donate £1,967 to Alzheimer Scotland in his honour and on behalf of all those who have contributed to our appeal.

Thank you

UTLR