Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

B6!

Scottish football thread 2016/17

saves larry doing it...

17/06/2017 : The article below has links to the 2016-2017 fixtures for every SPL team.

Note that there are 33 fixtures for each team. The SPL will split after that and the top and bottom six teams will play each other, to get a 38 game season.

Skysports - Scottish Premiership fixtures 2016/17

Cheers, B6.

This shows the start dates of all the competitions, the SPFL Season kicks off on August 6th, 2016.

SPFL - Key Dates

Cheers, Dimitri, I was about to repost that too !

hearing we are going to unfurl the league flag on a CL qualifier game on not the 1st home game of the season which is always the case,also the spl champions are always at home 1st but we are away to hearts first,not too bothered as its too make way for a friendly in Ireland against inter milan which we will get £500k for(I'm hearing)

These were the team movements in 2015-2016. Kilmarnock retained their status in SPFL1, all the other relegation play-off teams were relegated and Edinburgh City replaced East Stirlingshire in SPFL4.

Downs and Ups, Season 2015-2016, Scotland

Colours Key :
Automatic Promotion  : Blue
Play-Offs Promotion  : Indigo
Play-Offs Relegation : Firebrick
Automatic Relegation : Red

SPFL1 (Premiership)

12 Dundee United

SPFL2 (Championship)

01 Rangers

09 Livingston
10 Alloa Athletic

SPFL3 (League 1)

01 Dunfermline Athletic
02 Ayr United

09 Cowdenbeath
10 Forfar Athletic

SPFL4 (League 2)

01 East Fife
04 Queen's Park

10 East Stirlingshire

Level 5, Lowland League

01 Edinburgh City

21 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

hearing we are going to unfurl the league flag on a CL qualifier game on not the 1st home game of the season which is always the case,also the spl champions are always at home 1st but we are away to hearts first,not too bothered as its too make way for a friendly in Ireland against inter milan which we will get £500k for(I'm hearing)

cant be bad

4 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

These were the team movements in 2015-2016. Kilmarnock retained their status in SPFL1, all the other relegation play-off teams were relegated and Edinburgh City replaced East Stirlingshire in SPFL4.

Downs and Ups, Season 2015-2016, Scotland

Colours Key :
Automatic Promotion  : Blue
Play-Offs Promotion  : Indigo
Play-Offs Relegation : Firebrick
Automatic Relegation : Red

SPFL1 (Premiership)

12 Dundee United

SPFL2 (Championship)

01 Rangers

09 Livingston
10 Alloa Athletic

SPFL3 (League 1)

01 Dunfermline Athletic
02 Ayr United

09 Cowdenbeath
10 Forfar Athletic

SPFL4 (League 2)

01 East Fife
04 Queen's Park

10 East Stirlingshire

Level 5, Lowland League

01 Edinburgh City

7 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Rangers sign defender Clint Hill on one-year deal.

just waiting for Larry to post the obvious and inevitable  now  , something thats already been posted

Transfers only become 'inevitable' once they are officially confirmed on the Club website, whether it be Rangers or any other Club.

15 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Transfers only become 'inevitable' once they are officially confirmed on the Club website, whether it be Rangers or any other Club.

inevitable  lol , dont make me laugh larry , its already happened , Sky Sports are not making it up

what you mean is things are not confirmed until you confirm them

Rangers sign defender Clint Hill on one-year deal.

ahh the spl thread wouldn't be the same without pat n larrys bickering:biggrin:,..it used to be me & the old poster rangers fan lol

hearing celtic & rangers are both linked with a loan move for danny ings,but its been awfy quiet with transfer news with celtic I think BR will wait to he gets his squad going in pre-season,..im itching for the new season to start

also celtic will play rangers on new yrs eve(hogmany) but that will defo get moved for the 1st of jan,..a news yrs eve game will be bedlam

39 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

17/06/2016 : Official. Free agent Clint Hill, 37 yo, a left sided centre-half, has signed a one year contract.

Rangers FC - Clint Hill Signs For Rangers

I hope he gets to score against Celtic, it will compensate for his first EPL goal

... against AVFC !

all about the celtic,..tut tut lol

2 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

17/06/2016 : Official. Free agent Clint Hill, 37 yo, a left sided centre-half, has signed a one year contract.

Rangers FC - Clint Hill Signs For Rangers

9 hours later the inevitable that has already happened happens  lol :biggrin:  oh my god larry , ive just got in from the pub and you've really made me p*ss myself laughing

you are so predictable , please get a life

4 minutes ago, Patrick said:

9 hours later the inevitable that has already happened happens  lol :biggrin:  oh my god larry , ive just got in from the pub and you've really made me p*ss myself laughing

you are so predictable , please get a life

what pub how may pints lol

ye better not have got the bus home ya miserable b**tard taxi or walk?

3 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

what pub how may pints lol

ye better not have got the bus home ya miserable b**tard taxi or walk?

fox and goose ward end mate , 94 bus home x

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

fox and goose ward end mate , 94 bus home x

aye but what were ye drinking

for me the past few weeks big bottles of tyskie polish lager & vodka n coke I'm no n the habit of dribking voddy btw,..

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

aye but what were ye drinking

for me the past few weeks big bottles of tyskie polish lager & vodka n coke I'm no n the habit of dribking voddy btw,..

few cans of fosters before i went out  , 2 bottles of magners in the hornet weatherspoons then about 6 pints of strongbow in the fox if your that interested lol

anyway dimitri , as forum union rep , how do you feel about opening a celtic thread and a rangers thread for you and larry to post  your celtic and rangers nonsense

7 minutes ago, Patrick said:

few cans of fosters before i went out  , 2 bottles of magners in the hornet weatherspoons then about 6 pints of strongbow in the fox if your that interested lol

anyway dimitri , as forum union rep , how do you feel about opening a celtic thread and a rangers thread for you and larry to post  your celtic and rangers nonsense

do you think my celtic talk is nonsense or celtic I general...and larry/rangers or other sottish footy talk I thought you enjoyed the sfl thread thread & had had a soft spot for celtic in general

16 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

do you think my celtic talk is nonsense or celtic I general...and larry/rangers or other sottish footy talk I thought you enjoyed the sfl thread thread & had had a soft spot for celtic in general

no i dont mate  you know i love Celtic , just think there should be a place for celitic fans to post about celtic as i also think all the results , team news and rangers political propaganda that larry posts is overpowering . one sided  and excessive in a thread that should be about Scottish football in general.and not dominated by his agenda