FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Euro 16 Match chat.

avstu

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

they have a new stadium I think they used to play in stade garland(sp) celtic have played them a couple of times in the CL

Game's not in Lyon. I am cracking up. Meant Bordeaux. f**cking hell. 

2426f5x.png

6 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Game's not in Lyon. I am cracking up. Meant Bordeaux. f**cking hell. 

Bordeaux also have a new stadium aswell,celtic played them in 2000/01 drawing 1-1 ex sha player Christophe dugarry scored against us lol,..any whats up with Bordeaux aint that a nice city?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

15 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Bordeaux also have a new stadium aswell,celtic played them in 2000/01 drawing 1-1 ex sha player Christophe dugarry scored against us lol,..any whats up with Bordeaux aint that a nice city?

No, nothing wrong with Bordeaux. Just cracking up. Trying to do 101 things at once tonight. Head's melting. 

2426f5x.png

300 Russian fans ambush England fans, one England fan critical, water cannon in Vieux Port.

@talkSPORT ON AIR LIVE

Russians with stolen England flags (including a Villa one). It looks like it's going to kick off tonight. #eng #rus 

fliegetn0.gif

From what I can tell from the few people I know who are there it seems to be alot more provoking by the police and other fans that is setting it off while only the English are getting any attention from the old bill.  

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Drinking all day, using excuses like we are not use to the way police act in another country is hilarious. The ultras also are no better but if any of you read the comment section on the videos on YouTube you see folks calling the locals muzzy cunts....... Not to mention chanting isis where are you....

These fans give the good English fans a bad name. Provoked or not. The 3  countries involved should be totally embarrassed

newcomer.png

England fans took the p*ss all over Europe in the 80s and 90s , causing chaos wherever they went

Since then 99 per cent of those involved in trouble before are banned and have to hand in their passports before tournaments .

Nowadays its only the genuine non  trouble making football fans that follow England abroad. 

But  because of the reputation they are paying the price. They  are  the  prime targets of hooligan gangs and police forces from every country in Europe 

fliegetn0.gif

Russians & Marseille locals is just a recipe for disaster,the city is dodgy as f*ck with crime & drugs also a mass population of nortn Africans,the police don't f*ck about either theyl just use their batons on anyone they come across

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• avstu unpinned this topic

Archived