FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

dont come down south.......you'd punch...they'd shoot your ass.......

Ha that's the idiotic american attitude that I hate seriously don'r get me started on their gun laws. Yeah I don't like you so I'll come with my gun and shoot you.

My response would be

Yeah go and learn how to tie your own shoe lace before you handle a gun you web toed in-bred pr!ck LOL

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Although I'd love to go to austin as I'm a huge blues fan and stevie ray vaughan is my idol. Now he had it right he focussed his energy on being a guitar god.

My mate spent a year in new orleans playing all the blues clubs back in about 2002 and they loved him.

But like I said I would love to visit but not live

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Our two nations people have far more things in common than we do things that seperate us. But there are differances, as an englishman i hear time and time again that we are arrogant. Well i imagine some are, but what is probably more likely to be the case is the fact that the english are more reserved, and this is taken for arrogance.

A lot of americans have the tendancy to brag about there country whilst at the same time belittleing others. It is not an attractive trait. You said a while ago ray that the english culture was irrelivant, i can only assume you were taking the p*ss, because if you were serious it proves the point i've just made. Most brits don't take themselves seriously or much else for that matter but i can imagine the reaction a limey would get on an american forum if he was to make anti-american comments.

I have family in san jose and like most brits like americans, but some of you can be pig ignorant bible bashers. The rise of christian fundamentalism in your country and the widespread teaching of creationism is disturbing to say the least. From this side of the pond parts of your country seem to be controled by a christian taliban.

Has any one else noticed Nicks absence from the Site?? must be grounded! or he has been kidnapped by his mates at Brigada

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

No he has to go to bed early now as school the next day or he's gutted Celtic lost to Rangers - again.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Raymond back to the language thing.

Thought as you said you're interested in history so there's a programme on over here this weekend called fry's planet word.

And it's steven fry (you might not know him but he's the other half of the comedy duo that hugh lowry was in and I'm guessing you know who he is. If not he's the guy in house) and he's looking into the history of languages and how they developed. Thought you may be interested. You might be able to get it on the net or on bbc america.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

You know whats been getting on my tits tonight.....These newish supporters of the Villa from America I keep tabs on on Facebook. I just be realistic with them and they think im evil or something because a draw is all we should have taken from that match (prior to it) and blah blah blah. Well I expected a win and blah blah its QPR who would you rate etc etc. Getting on my tits, rant over beer time

THough I suppose everyone goes through a learning phase of realism in football....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

You know whats been getting on my tits tonight.....These newish supporters of the Villa from America I keep tabs on on Facebook. I just be realistic with them and they think im evil or something because a draw is all we should have taken from that match (prior to it) and blah blah blah. Well I expected a win and blah blah its QPR who would you rate etc etc. Getting on my tits, rant over beer time

THough I suppose everyone goes through a learning phase of realism in football....

Not everyone on this site has their eye's open imo. Most see the real side after the game but still a few are making excuses. Maybe it's just to stop themselves from cryin lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST