FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

I cannot wait ethier

Gonna buy me a nice old saab because of

1 The engines from what ive heard can go for miles and miles

2 Good quality

3 Comfy

4 Should hopefully have enough room for a load of stuff i like buying

5 Crashes

What you want luke?

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

R.I.P Seagull64 my self called "take over partner"

Oh btw

Always drive carefully But dont be ashamed if you crash

Because havent most or all drivers we know or thats on this forum have had a crash during their lifes???

All drivers bar one have had a crash

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

Oh btw

Always drive carefully But dont be ashamed if you crash

Because havent most or all drivers we know or thats on this forum have had a crash during their lifes???

All drivers bar one have had a crash

it depends what you call a crash, ive been driving for 47 years and the worst ive had is some one running into the back of me. and that happened 3 times in all those years.im not bragging. just saying. but its harder today that its ever been before and believe me ive been very lucky at times. ive made some stupid manouvers over the years.

Roger I would presume a crash would be like you make contact or someone making contact with you

Like If i ran and speared some one I would say thats me crashing into someone

One of my cousins drives like a madman Wrote off 2 cars in 7 months thats enough proof for my point

Also btw i know this is Going to be controversial but......... CYCLISTS! = Mostly Dickheads on the road

Always weaving about getting everybodys way Holding up traffic

Yet they are still the victims/The goody two shoes of the road.

And the warning agencys are always like Respect the cyclists Give them love

Well they will earn from me as soon as some of the ones from what ive seen stop causing danger to themselfs and others

But im not saying every cycilist is bad There are one or two that know their rule and dont cause chaos

One of my cousins drives like a madman Wrote off 3 cars in 7 months thats enough proof for my point about drive safe

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

Sorry for Double Post no 2

I see the international break as a good space of time for the management for Aston villa to get solved

and the players Can get their minds off the villa instability for a bit So hopefully they can come back with a little less on their mind

I know its really shitty for the fans And the Supporters But it could play to our advantage In the longer term

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

Just got this off google, is pretty much identical to mine. 1996 Vauxhall Corsa, 1.2. Drove to and from work today and yesterday and so far, so good. ;) Insurance is a digrace in all fairness, I'm 18 and I'm on my Dads until October. Then I'm going to have to pay between £2000-£3000. :censored:

11130000.JPG

LeftFront2.jpg

Thats my ride. And your insurance sounds like ours then. In Ontario when I was 18 and got my lisence to get on that car was 5200 Cad. More or less 2500-3000 pound. I got in an accident once (fender bender due to -55C and incey roads) and it jumped to 8000 :) LUCKY ME! However, thanks to living at home now I am on the insurance as a "part time" driver cause apparently my dad drives this car to work (he doesnt of course) so my insurance iso nly 1000 bucks. Gotta love screwing the system!

Its weird here though if you go over to Manitoba (next prov west) I switched my insurance from 5200 to 1550 for the year. They ahve government insurance, here in Ontario its private so they get to charge whatever. :censored:

That is why we abuse the system :D

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

2vkgtfk.jpg

there's my baby... :whistling:

Hey stop following me around and taking pictures of me in my car! :sp_drool2:

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”