FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Corfu? i was in kavos in 2001 haha i must have been the only person that never got his hole :( but i agree the burds in the north of england like newcastle & liverpool the burds are lovely but wear next to nothin

I was in sidari in 2005 never went down to chavos too much agro but how the hell didn't you get any in chavos you can pretty much fall over and land in a bird down there lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

I was in sidari in 2005 never went down to chavos too much agro but how the hell didn't you get any in chavos you can pretty much fall over and land in a bird sown there lol

the burds were quite ignorant tbh id go to speak chat em up n they would look at me if i had two heads or something maybe to much ouzo & scot accent doesnt help lol i did snog a good few burds & was on to a sure thing from a burd from wirral but it was the last night i& my flight was leaving in a few hrs

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

i love scousers there good craic been in their company a few times & they know how to enjoy themselves i also banged a scouse burd i was 19 at the time she was 34 she was a right dirty cow.........happy days

did she steal your cherry. you gotta watch 'em.

LMAO the new post of the year :roll:

Must be nice being canadian fairly inconspicuous LOL just quietly sitting there waiting for world domination.

Just a quick question though peev as us english obviously just judge people by what we see on tele.

How do canadians head not fall off??? because on southpark it doesn't look like the top half and bottom half of your heads are attatched

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Ireland is the best country. We invade countries in cool ways like over populating them and help build them. Your. welcome england and US and wer loved for it. Theres more ppl out there that like the irish than hate, not so sure about england and US. I like ye thou

This may have been true up until the point you allowed Jedward to leave the country and come over here.

POTATO!!!!

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Must be nice being canadian fairly inconspicuous LOL just quietly sitting there waiting for world domination.

Just a quick question though peev as us english obviously just judge people by what we see on tele.

How do canadians head not fall off??? because on southpark it doesn't look like the top half and bottom half of your heads are attatched

Well when your a wee little demon seed running around the house your top half tends to get detached from the bottom half. After a few years you tend to figure out balance etc and your good to go.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png