FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

So who wrote that rule anyway?? You ask anyone who's involved in football and they'll say that the england managers job is the biggest in football and it'll remain that way probably till fergie retires and the utd will be fought over.

And another reason why english aren't arrogant and americans are. Who takes a language uses it then changes how words are spelt then tries to tell the country who invented the language they are wrong. ;) LOL

So the people who you talk to in England are everybody? Interesting.

I would love to hear more about this language your people "invented." Last time I checked, English was derived from the Germanic language brought over by a group of people who conquered your little island, and then modified by the Normans. Another group of people who conquered your little island and forced all your "kings" to speak French for the better part of a century.

I mean, I guess you could think we speak Welsh over here.

We don't by the way.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

I would love to hear more about this language your people "invented." Last time I checked, English was derived from the Germanic language brought over by a group of people who conquered your little island, and then modified by the Normans. Another group of people who conquered your little island and forced all your "kings" to speak French for the better part of a century.

We don't by the way.

No you speak ENGLISH that came from the country ENGLAND which for a small little island didn't do to bad considering we conquered about 3 quaters

• Upvote 1

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

We don't by the way.

No you speak ENGLISH that came from the country ENGLAND which for a small little island didn't do to bad considering we conquered about 3 quarters of the globe and then because we're nice just started giving it back later on.

Must be difficult to teach over in the us though especially history? There isn't much is there I mean mt ac in my car has thrown back older farts than america LOL

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Conquered and 3quarters of the world. Killed a good lot of inocent too. I wouldnt gloat about that. Your neighbours have been suffering cause of it for centuries. Anyways harry is good and the england managers job is not the most important out there. i hate to say it but international football isnt as important as i it used yo be. full squads rarely show up. Pity

Conquered and 3quarters of the world. Killed a good lot of inocent too. I wouldnt gloat about that. Your neighbours have been suffering cause of it for centuries. Anyways harry is good and the england managers job is not the most important out there. i hate to say it but international football isnt as important as i it used yo be. full squads rarely show up. Pity

agreed on both your points

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

No you speak ENGLISH that came from the country ENGLAND which for a small little island didn't do to bad considering we conquered about 3 quarters of the globe and then because we're nice just started giving it back later on.

Must be difficult to teach over in the us though especially history? There isn't much is there I mean mt ac in my car has thrown back older farts than america LOL

We actually have plenty. I know Brits like to forget the 20th century. You know, those hundred years where you got your ass kicked by the Germans, twice, lost all of your empire, and became a second tier country. The US actually did useful things during those 100 years.

See. In the US, we are actively creating history instead of constantly pointing back to our "glorious" past.

Had an interesting thought about that actually. Has England ever singlehandedly won a war against anyone that had more to fight with than pointy sticks. I know your country was very good at killing and subduing natives, relying on that awful country across the pond to deal with the Germans, and waiting for the Prussians to show up before you grow the balls to fight a sick Napoleon. Can't place one you were able to do own your own.

So Naive if you think we got our arses kicked by the Germans until you lot showed up! I know a lot of English are deluded by our history etc, and will go on about the Empire and how you joined the wars late blah blah. But the truth is the wars wouldn't have been won if either country was fighting alone. We needed each other just as much!

And the truth is even when you joined in we still would of lost if the Germans had a little more confidence towards the end, as we and you were both suffereing massively and a final attack at our forces could and would of most definitely finished us both off!

• Upvote 1

Bragging about whos the biggest imperialistic country is sad really America fund the zionist state israel to destroy & kill innocents of palestine & lebanon & britain isnt much better with their occupation of scotland,ireland,falklands & afghanistan so many lives killed

You know nothing of the Afghan war so don't get into that! We have saved a lot more lives over there than have been killed without a doubt!

Falklands, maybe wasn't ours in the first place to defend but once it got attacked it then needed defending so don't agree with that either. Are we meant to just roll over and hand it back?

Can't argue with Scotland and Ireland though, but who would really want to brag about that?

Hahahaha you cannot claim to have won a war lol. It's like saying a footballer single handedly won a match when he was only on for the final wistle.

Churchill came over and asked the americans time and time agains to join in the second world war but no the americans wouldn't join in because they were pathetic and the only reason the americans crawled out of their hole and helped us win a war which we'd been fighting for years was because of pearle harbour. Good bloody job we weren't so cowardly when we were asked to join in for iraq and afghanistan isn't it.

And how you can call us a second rate country when we still massively influence the majority of the world with what has america ever done without having to ask us for help other than fight amongst themselves?? We've got sports that are older than your entire country. And talking of sports when have the americans ever come up with a sport without nicking one of ours and making a few minor adjustments. American football = rugby for wimps. Baseball a really long version of rounders I think basketball is the only one that wasn't stolen but then again if I bothered to look into it it probably was.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST