FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

How can you come back with the first bit and say good argument. Neither of those jobs mentioned went tits up due to anything harry did.

And obviously I shall bow to your superior knowledge as spurs are obviously a team in turmoil without doubt a team that look like one of the only 2 teams capable of breaking into the top 4 are obviously in turmoil.

And taking a team that finished 11th the season before and was in the bottom three after the first few months of the season and really did look in turmoil up to being a top 4 is definitely an achievement. And you cannot compare spurs being bottom three when harry took over to now they've had missed games and a game against man city to begin the season totally different situation

Also if he's such a poor manager why would he be fav for the biggest job in football and why would the vast majority of all football pundits believe harry is one of the best in the prem

Love the arrogance of the English. "Biggest job in football.". Funny, funny stuff.

They have been dismantled by both Manchester clubs already, have a top player in Modric who does not want to be there, have a manager and chairmen who can't really agree about the direction of the club, and lost a lot of their defensive and attacking depth. Sounds like a club in trouble to me. Would not surprise me if they finish bottom 10 this year.

That being said, I think Harry will do well with England. When he has talent, he knows how to use it. He is also a very good man manager. Both of those things will serve him well.

My point is that he has required that the teams he has succeeded at to spend money, and that has left them in trouble after he left. I would take a guy like Moyes that can do more with less than Harry.

Love the arrogance of the English. "Biggest job in football.". Funny, funny stuff.

They have been dismantled by both Manchester clubs already, have a top player in Modric who does not want to be there, have a manager and chairmen who can't really agree about the direction of the club, and lost a lot of their defensive and attacking depth. Sounds like a club in trouble to me. Would not surprise me if they finish bottom 10 this year.

That being said, I think Harry will do well with England. When he has talent, he knows how to use it. He is also a very good man manager. Both of those things will serve him well.

My point is that he has required that the teams he has succeeded at to spend money, and that has left them in trouble after he left. I would take a guy like Moyes that can do more with less than Harry.

Hahaha I suppose the usa job is the biggest. The england job is widely regarded as the top job in football

The england job is without doubt the biggest job in football when you take expectations and the task in hand. We have the greatest league in the world and our national team has been massively under achieving the england job also becomes the biggest when you take into account that it's pretty much the only job that can completely destroy a managers career. Look at mclaren he was a well respected manager before he took the england job now look at him

And how can you call the english arrogant when you live in a country that is overwhelmed with self importance. How many films can your country push out that bang on about how we're america the greatest country in the world blahh blahh blahhhhhhh. Not saying that's your view but that's the way your country get portrayed to the rest of the world

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Haha dunno. It started off as dirty arry v moyes lol natural progression

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

My god this is kinda on off topic but the mrs is watching xfactor and that stoopid one from destinies child my gid she's just mental it doesn't help when people keeping sending people like her over from america it does you no favours.

You should have a muppet filter at your boarders to stop idiots like her coming over to our tv screens lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

My god this is kinda on off topic but the mrs is watching xfactor and that stoopid one from destinies child my gid she's just mental it doesn't help when people keeping sending people like her over from america it does you no favours.

You should have a muppet filter at your boarders to stop idiots like her coming over to our tv screens lol

First of all, to be the biggest job in the world, you have to have one a major trophy sometime within the last 40 years.

Secondly, the state of American TV/Music is depressing.

First of all, to be the biggest job in the world, you have to have one a major trophy sometime within the last 40 years.

Lmao love the brutal honesty...in both statements actually. :lol:

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

So who wrote that rule anyway?? You ask anyone who's involved in football and they'll say that the england managers job is the biggest in football and it'll remain that way probably till fergie retires and the utd will be fought over.

And another reason why english aren't arrogant and americans are. Who takes a language uses it then changes how words are spelt then tries to tell the country who invented the language they are wrong. ;) LOL

• Upvote 1

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST