FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

This post is useless without pics of the lucky sheep.

:roll: I bet the honeymoon is by some cliffs

and Roger at the rate I'm destroying loyal in the prediction league I won't really get an invite. It will get "lost" in the mail

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

:roll: I bet the honeymoon is by some cliffs

and Roger at the rate I'm destroying loyal in the prediction league I won't really get an invite. It will get "lost" in the mail

not true mate, he will need you to predict how many times he will score on his first night, and i think we should have ten points for the correct prediction. :thumbsup:

Fixed :thumbsup: :whistling:

OOhh your pushing it young un! :tung2rp:

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's left to do with the carcass?

http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2011/01/13/nl-seals-react-113.html

Beware any Chinese sausage or fireworks which you may find at your markets shelves.Better yet,join the rest of the civilized world and boycott Canada.

:furious:

bloody canuks

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

I find it rather funny that the world will jump down Canada's throat for hunting seals, yet alot of the same people see no problem with lining your eyes down a sight and shooting a defenceless, has no idea your around moose, or a deer or any animal. Now I know some people dont eat red meat, but how is this any different from a cow being raised in a barn its whole life being walked down the hallway to get a jolt of eletricity to head to kill it and we harvest the meat? How is it any different from people over fishing the waters of the world and depleating fish stocks. How is it any different from ANY hunting?

Perhaps im biased because I live in the country and see no problem with it, as my avatar has shown. There is a documentary around thats filmed in Japan about how they herd dolphins into a small alcove and slaughter thousands of them at one time and harvest them. Most the world doesnt take notice. Japan hunts around 1,000 whales a year in the name of "science" which is their cover to hunt. Until the tv show "whale wars" came out did most the world even know this happened? No. I think its foolish for people to get irrated with Canada over this. PERIOD!

Boycott Canada? What do you lot have to boycott us over? Our beer kegs we send over? Or perhaps or line of maple syrup? I cant imagine theres much we sent to England these days. Better off boycotting China, who for years have been over fishing our seas, producing cheap everyday objects and slowly but surely taking over the world. The east coasters are only doing their part to survive. Simple. Unless your a vegetarian animal activist you really have no reason to be upset with Canada.

Inbreds really? I didnt know the people here in Canada all came from Small heath? O dear how poor our heritage is then.... :shoot:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Thank god the weekend is here.

Only problem is I dunno where Im going to be having a lie in. Pub at 10am Sunday, Work at 8am Saturday..

DOES IT EVER STOP? :question:

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant