FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

This is a neat little video I came across while on the net tonight. Mike gets bored and goes to Villa Park, I get bored and browse the net. Damm you weather. Anyway its about the comparison to countries on wealth and health 200 years ago and today (well 2009 but close enough)

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Got a new camera for Chrimbo and there was a nice frost outside that morning (was around -25) so I got to test out the panorama ability and now I get to test it out on here when I post. Lets see how it turns out :)

DSC00008.jpg

Well its been shrunk down by the site but it looks not bad. I was kinda worried it wouldnt turn out. Sunerising in thebackround :)

Got a new camera for Chrimbo and there was a nice frost outside that morning (was around -25) so I got to test out the panorama ability and now I get to test it out on here when I post. Lets see how it turns out :)

DSC00008.jpg

Well its been shrunk down by the site but it looks not bad. I was kinda worried it wouldnt turn out. Sunerising in thebackround :)

Beautiful trees in the background

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

R.I.P Seagull64 my self called "take over partner"

After the result against Sunderland my spirts were lifted as I went off to see Canada play Russia in the gold medal game of the u20 world junior tournament. Which is esstentially the 2nd biggest thing we can win besides the olympics. Canada was up 3-0 after 2 periods of strong play and dominating the Russians. As the 3rd period started we went on to conceed 5 goals, yes 5 GOALS in less than 13 minutes of play to loose 5-3 to our long time arch rival. What a dissapoitng day it was. Drank even more after we lost and now im off to bed as a depresed canuck.

Soooo tired on the morning i have to go back to work. Oh Great.

Its not only going to be a long day but a very long week!! :confused:

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Ok for some lol. Only 4 and half days left at work until my mini weekend.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Ok for some lol. Only 4 and half days left at work until my mini weekend.

To be fair I'd rather be working haha. But the joys ofthe restaurant world. Hours change by the week :P