FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Well today i was driving down the Bristol Rd just outside of Birmingham city centre and seen a car totally wrecked!! at first i hoped that the Driver was ok and indeed he was as he was stading on the side of the road distraught at the state of his pride and joy which WAS a very nice Audi A4 S line.

I then noticed he was wearing a Bluenose coat and had a big SHA badge on his rear window, now that really cheered me up!!

Does that make me a bad person?lol

bloody disgusting lol

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

he'll be OK, if he does die, or gets put down, I'll buy you a new one

:roll: :roll:

Lol If I said that to my miss's about our dog it would be me getting put down at the vet!!!

Thats made my day lol.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

booooooooooooooooooooo

Just couldn't resist it :P but it at least distracts me from the form Villa are in as of late

You gotta be happy about the Jets form as of late, especially the win over the Galaxy

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

:roll: :roll:

Lol If I said that to my miss's about our dog it would be me getting put down at the vet!!!

Thats made my day lol.

Don't say that, I learn't from that, now I'm suffering, slowing getting over the fact though, she now gone, plenty more sexier girls out there for me, by the way I thought she was a downgrade from my previous girlfriends. I'm 19, I'll get another I'm sure. :lolthumb:

For now it's single, and play the field, one night stands, just about shagging, can't be bothered with the whole relationship thing at the moment.

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

sooooo............... wheres everyone havin there xmas partys?

just got back from mine at the holte suite, had a great nite =D

Xmas party already? Mine isn't until 22nd of December!

Maybe we should have an Avillafan.com xmas party as your house? :lolthumb: :sp_drool2:

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

So last weekend I was in Green Bay Wisconsin to watch a home game for the first time of the American Football team I have followed since I was young, the Green Bay Packers. Just thought id chuck a few photos up from the weekend! And tell a couple stories!

So first off we left bright and early crossing the border at 5:15am (4:15 in Green Bay). About 850km or 500miles give or take distance so it should took about 8-9 hours depedning on stops etc. Drive starts out smooth, 30 mins in we cross the border to the US and all the sudden we hit HEAVY lake effect snow. Cants ee more than 10 feet in front of the car. Was awful! Was driving about 30km/h for 90 minutes. Was nerve racking needless to say. Of course a nice big deer appeared out ofn o where and we nearly hit her but fortunetly we made it!

Got the the stadium (Seats just under 73,000) and we got to meet a couple players in the pro shop there which was awesome. Did a stadium tour/behind the scenes tour after buying a few goodies.

gb1.jpg

I assure you it says Green Bay not Green Day. Down on the pitch which was covered up as they paint it every week and didnt want the snow coming through to mess it up driving etc.

Went out the first night and we ended up boozing it HARD! Its so cheap in America though so we always end up getting wasted. Example, pint of Guiness here is going to run ya 5-8 bucks(3-5 pound) depending where you are. Down there it was half the price. So needless to say we were going at it till 3am and having to get up at 8am to get ready to go over to the match.

Its December of course and it was around -7 and with the wind -15 so what did I do? Wear shorts to the game. Green Bay fans are often considered a tad strange and I had to do my part. I also said once a long time ago that my first game id wear shorts haha. Dont have any pics unfortunetly, only one I had with them didnt turn out!

gb2.jpg

Our view 7 rows from the field. As I said it holds just under 73,000 people and get this....theres 85,000 names on the waiting list for tickets. If I put my name in now based on their turn over my name should get pulled in 700 years....(very low turn over) So as you can imagine tickets are hard to come by and very expensive. Fortunetly though my contacts tickets that are normally 300+ as a minimum I got for 100 each. Win win for me and my bud.

gb3.jpg

Now to explain whats on my head. If you cant tell its a foam peice of cheese. Yup thats right CHEESE. The state of Wisconsin (which Green Bay is in) is known as Americas Dairyland as they produce an insane amount of cheese and have lots of farms etc. So Packers fans sometime long ago were refered to as "Cheese Heads" and the name stuck! Always plenty of them floating around the stadium.

Fantastic experience and Green Bay won 36-14 :) Next day we got in the car and headed back home. Left Saturday morn, home monday night. Quick trip and around 1600km in less than 3 days but was worth every tminute in the pitch black on the highway and nearh eart attack I had when Bambi jumped out the woods.

End of story time

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png