FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Nothing at all at the minute, cant get whats going on at Villa out of my head, Remember what shankly said,"footballs not a game of life or death, its much more important than that"

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Well I had a fantastic night at work and the tips i left with for a tuesday night showed it so that made me happy :). Finally getting to the home field of the American Football team Green Bay Packers for the first time since watching them as a kid this past weekend was fantastic.

Most important now though is that the money I am putting away.....GOES TO MY ENGLAND TRIP. So I am getting pretty excited about that of course.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Ou fair weather player villan3:16 lol you should be out there now it's great I'm still playing twice a week

I would love to have the time to play but working 7 days a week at mo. I am gutted really. I doubt I will be waiting till March though..!

I was only joking mate I'm sure you would be

I know mate....Only weather I won't play in is rain. I don't mind the cold. Well used it it standing on night club door in minus 5 at 3 in morning so walking about on a golf course is pretty easy

Ou fair weather player villan3:16 lol you should be out there now it's great I'm still playing twice a week

i was still playing up untill a couple of weeks ago when i became ill. but im hoping to be on the mend for christmas when i can go out to play with my remote control helecoptor. just a big kid at heart, lol.